Dead Space 2 Teased With Ink Blots

Vierran

None here.
Oct 11, 2009
I hope it is for Deadspace 2 as i would like to play it having playing and liked Deadspace 1 and extraction, let's just hope it isn't on the Wii and EA actually supports it well this time.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
AkJay said:
The Oblivion Gates, from TES: Oblivion...
This is what I thought of first too. Then again I never played Dead Space. I only played Oblivion once but it immediately made me think of the cover to the game.

Oh, and there's some spiky walruses.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
Zing said:
Will I get banned if I say I thought it was a Vagina? That's the first thing that popped into my mind...
Thats the first thing that i thought as well.....shows what is on our minds lol

Dead Space 2, wonder how they will make a sequel since they already made a prequel

ShotgunShaman

Apr 1, 2009
Yeah, first I saw a vagina. Then TES IV: Oblivion's symbol. Then I read the description and looked closer, and now it looks like monsters.

I also just looked at it again, and I see a beetle.

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
Zing said:
Will I get banned if I say I thought it was a Vagina? That's the first thing that popped into my mind...
Hey, beat me to it

On a more serious note though, I see some sort of horrible gateway.
Also, I just can't find the pragmatics of "the nightmare is over but it will not end". That doesn't really make sense.
Goddamint, super ninja'd.
It also looks diseased.

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
To anyone who's not played Dead Space I say go buy it, its was an amazing game, one of the best of 08 imo.
Not the most original (hell it was more or less doom 3 in third person) but still really good. Cant wait for the sequel.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Pm0n3y said:
Personally, I think it looks like a bunch of monsters put together.

Hey, someone had to say it.
sorry, but I'm going to say the monsters in dead space II appear to be the exat same ones as in the first one.
I can see those three tentacled infant ones, those ones that are literally a tail a head and arms, the common ones that are bipedal and I can see that flying one that turns corpses into necromorphs.
What does this tell us EA? That you're too lazy to create new enemies for the sequel to possibly one of the most well-done horror themed atmospheric games developed in the last 8 years?

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Talking seriously, it looks like a Marker. Maybe the one from the original game or maybe a new one.

EDIT: As long as it's not on the Wii I'm a happy man.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Zing said:
Will I get banned if I say I thought it was a vagina? That's the first thing that popped into my mind...
Same here... And luckily we're not the only ones :p