Define Your Game In One Quote

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
"Oh, man... I was really planning on saving the main course for last. Whatever... I'll just eat you up. Bones and all!"

Street Fighter 4 - Juri Han

craftomega

May 4, 2011
Smeggs said:
Mass Effect 2: "Ahh yes, 'Reapers,' the immortal race of sentient starships allegedly waiting is dark space. We have dismissed that claim."

The second half of the first and majority of the second game are spent in what is mostly secrecy trying to find a way to stop the Reaper invasion and anihlation of the Galaxy. Even after sacrificing countless lives, countless HUMAN lives to save their own pitiful existence, the council still does nothing but twiddle their thumbs in their asses and goes, "LOL REEPURRS? WUT U TALKIN BOUT DERR R NO REEPURRS HEAR!"
*Cue Reaper fleet coming to destroy entire galaxy in final game*

rolfwesselius said:
walk softly and carry a big gun
because it sounds silly but its exectuded very intelligently and embodies the space marines for me
Ha, actually that's a quote from Theodore Roosevelt. "Walk softly and carry a big stick."

~The more you know~*

Ha, actually that's a quote from Dawn of War 1. "Walk softly and carry a big gun."

~The more you know~*

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
Knights of the Old Republic
"Lord Malak was most displeased when he learned you had escaped Taris alive. He has offered a great reward to whoever destroys you."
- Every Dark Jedi

Jade Empire
"As amusing as your savage dances are, once again I have proven the superiority of putting your nose to the grindstone and not mucking about."
- Sir Roderick Ponce von Fontlebottom the Magnificent Bastard

Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
"Ah, spirits. Some like mead or wine, but nothing nourishes the soul like... devouring the souls of others!"
- Demon Familiar

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Company of Heroes: "War iz a zerious matter! Fuck you!!"

The leutnant is not amused.

Fallout 3: Point Lookout: "My story? Tell you what, kid. My story is alot like a Deathclaw's tounge. It's long, it's messy and you don't want to get too personal with it! Understand?"

A pottymouthed British ghoul in a mould-infested mansion. That hates you. Hmm...

Burntpopcarn

May 29, 2011
Mass effect 2: BIG GODDAM HEROES!- Zaeed massani
Saints row 2: true dat. but it is a shithole...with potential.- Johnny gat
Gears of war (whole series): GIIIIIAAAANT WOOOOOORM!!!!- Marcus fenix
Bioshock: a man chooses. a slave obeys.- Andrei Ryanofski AKA andrew ryan
Team Fortress 2: I'm running out of places to put holes in you- Lawrence Mundy