Describe your Avatar

Oct 22, 2011
My avatar features Coma - the doof warrior, and fits with the skull-theme of my avatars, which amazingly i didn't plan originally.

It can be described with:

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
leet_x1337 said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
Also, despite what some people say, Ibuki Mioda is the best character from the Danganronpa series.

I'll admit Ibuki's pretty fun as well, probably second, or third to Byakuya,[footnote]
the original one anyway
[/footnote] but everything about Gundham, particularly the role he plays in the story, is just impossible to beat and I defy you to explain otherwise.
It's not particularly the main story in which Ibuki shines, but it's after you beat the game and get to do the alternate story where

Monomi beats Monokuma and you get to spend time with the others. In Ibuki's case, the first few times you're doing things with her, it seems like it's just random stuff that she comes up with. However, at the end of it, you realize it's not what you're doing, but how you express yourself when doing things and how Ibuki is just naturally herself when she's doing things and encourages Hajime to do the same and put forth all of himself when he does what he does. Very moving, IMHO.

As for the main story, Gundham is 2nd for me and, especially with how they wrote the story, does even hold a candle to the person that became my 2nd best female character of all time, and the most moving character in Danganronpa 2...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Avatar store, special order by a user who doesn't do the avatar making thing anymore.

So yeah, Team Rocket getting zapped by my favourite Pokemon. :D

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Mine is an artist's rendition of that time I suplexed Yahweh in 07.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Mine is an artist's rendition of that time I suplexed Yahweh in 07.
Imperioratorex Caprae said:
Azreal the cat/Azreal from Batman mashup. Looked pretty cool, snagged it off a random search. :)
It was made by Cracked columnist Christina H.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
My character feature Bigby Wolf and Boy Blue in one of the latest covers of the comic Fables. The story in that issue is a stand alone emotional story that follows in a lot of things that has happened up to that point:
To put it shortly, Bigby is death and Boy Blue (who is also dead) visits him in the other world (the vision of the other world for them depends on the character, so Bibgy's version is a forest full of prey). The motive of his visit is to allow him to see his dead son and give him some closure.
To get more to the point, I will just say the story touched me, and I read it in a moment in my life I needed something like it.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
I change my avatar quite often. Right now it's a frame I took from the music video for "Die Young" by Kesha. I'm a big fan, and all the news about her recently just put me in the mood to do it.

Then I'll change it to something else two months from now.

EDIT: Eyep, I've changed it in two days rather than two months. My current avatar is from the music video for "Heartbeat Song" by Kelly Clarkson. Partially because the song was my favourite hit last year, but also because I quite like the (admittedly shitty) lighting and colours they added to her bits.

MrFalconfly

Sep 5, 2011
Well, I'm a petrolhead, so naturally I picked a semi-obscure car logo.

The blue RS, is the logo for Ford's European Performance branch, called TeamRS (which is older than both the American SVT, and Australian FPV, so in my mind it's the original Fast Ford).

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Mine changes quite a lot because...because I'm all mercurial and mysterious like that, man.

At the time of this post, however-

It's the happy, fun, not at all evil incarnation of the horrible memory of a doomed relationship, ie. girl from the critically acclaimed ME!ME!ME! AMV produced by Studio Khara.

Mainly her butt. And mask. But mainly the butt.

I keep coming back to this one because it's pretty dynamic and combines a few of my favorite things; butts, anime, and creepy/cool aesthetics.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
SolidState said:
leet_x1337 said:
SolidState said:
I can't actually see any avatars. All I can see is this stupid thing:

Guess who pressed the red button. It'll stay that way for 24 hours, then go back to normal.
Haha, no dude, it's been like that for months. I ended up turning off avatars completely to make it go away. (Which is actually not as bad as it sounds, because having no avatars displayed improves site load times quite nicely.)

Actually, who was the person who originally said it "only lasts for 24 hours"? Because that person is a liar.
Message ThyNameIsMud, he can remove it.

OT: It's currently Anna from the Fire Emblem series. I always liked her design. I change my avatar fairly frequently 'cause why not? People often say they miss the one I used back when I was posting a lot more frequently, but I've more or less retired Mao. I'm in a different place in my life now, so it'd be kind of weird stepping back to that time... if that makes sense.

Seraj33

Jun 18, 2012
My profile pic is from a super short snippet of this music video. (2:30 roughly)

I love the song and I like the possitive attitude the profile picture conveys.

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
Zendrick, a character of mine. Anthropomorphic bat, because bats are awesome.
No, I didn't draw it. I hired this lovely artist.

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
Mine's just a little game of jump rope. No more, no less. from the most ordinary anime ever.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
New avatar is Sister Jude, played by Jessica Lange, from American Horror Story: Asylum.

I always pick someone angry or frustrated, looking right-wards (so they're looking at the thread). Had to flip my last three avatars, but not Jude.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
My avatar is the supposed prototype of Papyrus the Skeleton [http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Papyrus] from Undertale, at least that's what its creator, Toby Fox, thinks.

Battenberg

Browncoat
Aug 16, 2012
My avatar is of battenberg (as in the cake). I made it in paint in maybe a minute and now use it all over the internet.

Crazy story right? Netflix actually bought the rights to make a series about it just the other day.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Mines a bunny...cause I'm a furry...who similar to bunnies assumes everything is out to eat me.

Though how I got it, a long time ago, on a anime based social site, someone just...sent me three pictures, the one I use, a colored full body, and a doodle. I didn't ask them to, or even talk to them before hand. They just wanted to, and did, and gave them to me, and I then used them as my profile pics in various places. I HATE that I cant find where I saved them anymore, or the originals, since I love them. I like how this one is all artsy and kinda depressing...even though its a picture of a anthrobunny.

the December King

Legacy
Mar 3, 2010
The original (yet evolving) idea behind my user name, the December King, was that I had twelve entities dedicated to the months, born from our own acknowledgement of the passage of time, and they were locked in battle with the four Harbingers of Change, or the seasons, in an eternal war.

I was going to make the December King a giant poisonous snake with a crown. I haven't added the crown, but I thought he looked pretty cool as is.

EDIT: I just realized that there was more to this than just asking for an avatar description, but I think it's rather appropriate that this unfolded as it did- I reacted to a post initially, I then re-read, and more thoroughly processed it, and then I elaborated.

Sums up my posting style as well, I reckon!

I like to present as open-minded and able to see past all kinds of biases and preconceptions.

I suspect, though it's hard to know without asking, that I come across as naive with some definite hang-ups.

What I'm really trying to do is slowly broaden what I inherently accept.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
It's clearly a puffer fish. I like his gormless happy face, and the contrast it makes with my embittered, snarly posting style. I also enjoy the pointless dissonance created by a poster named "BloatedGUPPY" using a puffer fish for an avatar, instead of just a guppy. Blame Google Image Search for returning insufficiently bloated looking guppies when the account was created.

Fappy said:
Unlike SOME PEOPLE, I also prize perpetuity in avatar usage. Tradition is important! Without consistency, there is chaos!