scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I got the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD collection

The Sly HD Collection

and The Jak and Daxter HD Collection

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
I have Team ICO, God of War (both), and recently MGS. It's the main reason why I ignored Mass Effect 3 and all its controversies.

Planning to get Sly, Jak, and Rachet collection.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I plan on getting the DMC collection soon. I always wanted to play them but I only had an Xbox back then.

I also plan on trying out Halo CE. I have the original so I'm just trying it out for the updated graphics.

Sparklyfingers

Jan 17, 2012
I want to get the Silent Hill collection and boyfriend is getting DMC as soon as he's finished his essay stuff :p

Anyone that's bought Silent Hill HD (Xbox) and can report on it? I've heard a lot of conflicting things.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
I'm tempted by the MGS Collection, but ultimately I gotta keep more of my money in my pocket for car payments and stuff right now. Ico/SotC is one of the reasons i'd like a PS3 someday, but not for awhile.

Mike Richards

Nov 28, 2009
TheMightyAtrox said:
Given what I have heard about the Silent Hill collection, I'll stick to the originals.
The only things wrong with it are a few small framerate drops every once in a while, and the PS3 version had to pull back the fog a bit for technical reasons, which doesn't hurt the atmosphere much but does make the lake look weird.

The rest of the upgrade is great, and the new voices are fine. At the absolute least no worse then the originals were.

OT: I also got the Sly Cooper collection and ICO/Shadow of the Colossus

Karhukonna

Nov 3, 2010
I picked up a copy of Splinter Cell HD Collection for a steal, and it's been pretty good. I'll probably get most of the Konami titles, as well as some other classics. I'm thinking of Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank, at least. And I just might grab the OddBox, too.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
I got the sly cooper collection and the Ico collection. Will probably get the ratchet and clank collection when it comes out.

Captcha:good evening...but...but.. its morning where I am!!

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
I got Sly and Ico and may get rachet and clank depending what's in it. MGS I might pick up one day, but I think going back from MGS 4 to the orginals may make me dislike them for lacking convience features.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Well I would have liked to get the Prince of Persia HD trilogy but it was never released on Xbox360(I think)

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
I got the Silent Hill and God of War collections. My friend is going to lend me the Sly Coopers.

Australian Justice
Jan 30, 2010
God of War Trilogy HD is amazing. It just made the games more amazing.

Folji

Jul 21, 2010
Only the Monkey Island Special Edition pack, HD collections for PC are rare anyway. Never really gotten the point of them, anyway. I mean, take a game series from the last console generation, tweak the engine to support 1080p, make some textures crispier, bundle it together and release it on current generation consoles? It's obviously the only approach that wouldn't be just as big an effort as making a brand new game, or just as little effort as a direct port, but personally I wouldn't mind seeing some old classics re-imagined using current generation (or future generation) technology. Keep the story and core gameplay mechanics, fix what was wrong, improve what could have been better and rebuild the graphics from scratch.

Rheinmetall

May 13, 2011
A lot of them actually: I started from the God of War collection two years ago, then I bought Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid and last Silent Hill. :) I'm a fan of HD collections, although I don't see any tremendous different from the PS2 originals, but some games I love them so much that I can't resist to them and buy them again for the PS3.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
I got the SH one and am planning on getting the DmC, MGS and Prince of Persia ones too...

Sparklyfingers said:
Anyone that's bought Silent Hill HD (Xbox) and can report on it? I've heard a lot of conflicting things.
The SH HD collection on XboX is, to put it lightly, DA BOMB! (very good)

Lewg999

Jan 30, 2011
Pretty much the main reason i got a PS3 was for the Sly Cooper Hd collection. I couldnt find a copy in my area untill about a month ago though

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
I got the GoW and MGS collections. I'm waiting for Ratchet and Clank's collection to come out before I pick that up alongside the Jak and Ico collections.