Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
I love the acting of the dicelord. It has to be one of the best in the series yet.

Jersalyn

Mar 30, 2009
o_o Good ending for the episode. I realy expected a joining of forces there not that. I'm suprised there was no FFVII Nod in there, unless I just missed it.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Dammit, cliffhanger. Also, the dice lord is awesome. Wacky but scary, funny but powerful. Great great great.

dracoslayer16

Jun 19, 2009
That was some awesome effects and acting for the Dicelord. I loved his description for how luck works.

I'll bet the ending has a lot more to it than we actually saw, that or they have an extra life >_<

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
"I am a 200 year old man and that dog is your father and if you press this button chinese men will come and kill all the people in the land"
total mindfuck

seriously weird... but awesome...

loved how dicelord sounded exactly like vault dweller
downside of a small cast...

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Holy crap, cliffhanger!
Aside from that, this was easily the best episode in a while. Great special effects on the Dice Lord, he was both hilarious and creepy. Also, the gunfight was really well-shot, and the entire episode was quite funny, especially the bit with the portal. And I obviously can't wait for the next one.

Erlec

Apr 14, 2009
The dicelord was nothing short but amazing. Congratulations are in order.
Great episode, this episode brought back alot of intrest from me!

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
V/I.. resistance.. lol.

It seems gentlemen, that we have been presented with a cliffhanger!

cheeseraven

Apr 25, 2009
Dicelord was the best, most awesome character ive seen in a long time.

You guys should make a spin off series of nothing but him talking and dramatic camera angles :D