Doomsday Arcade: Episode 24

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Am I the only one who got the "World of Darkness" ref?

Sill, BRILLIANT!

Ottoman

Nov 18, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
[HEADING=1]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/HEADING]
How could you? He was the best character in that entire damn show. . . Curse you, The Michaels. Cuuurse yooou!

I'm holding out hope that he gets reanimated or something in the end.

PotatoHunter

Nov 10, 2009
Great episode, I loved the general killing part, how come he didn't chase down Kratos? I was half expecting him to run after him leading to an epic conclusion or cliffhanger to the episode? Oh well, he prolly will encounter him before the end.

Why the hell is GameDogs shown on the new video area? Doomsday Arcade deserves the attention, with DA too. Maybe its because GD is a failing show that needs the viewers.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
TheNamlessGuy said:
TIMESWORDSMAN said:
Probably not seeing as most of the material is copyrighted by other company's. Which means even if they did make a DVD, It wouldn't be legal to sell it.
But There Will Be Brawl is releasing an DVD.

They have a fuckload of copyrighted stuff.
Well, Either there is a loophole for parody that I am unaware of or they are being very naughty.

Mar 16, 2009
I must say. I am only halfway through the episode, and you already win for the George Lucas overused scream, and for singing "Rasputin." I love everybody involved in this show.

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
we should make a petition and get everyone who wants there to be a second series sign it

Oh yeah we should probably make sure Shanks and Lund want to do one first lol

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
DAM YOU KRATOS!!! R.I.P. Laser Cat....*sniff*...Shanks is gonna kill Kratos for this. If he could survive in a fight with Gordan Freeman sporting a gravity gun then Kratos can be killed.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Skinny Kratos, no! You killed Lazer Cat! Now who will father hundreds of Lazer Kittens??

Only two I didn't recognize--the shortie in the suit, and the chicken-thing with Lund. Anyone know?

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
....No.... No, no, no, no, NOOOOO!!!!!!! LASER CAT!!! How could this happen?!!? Damn you Kratos! WE shall remember this day of mourning forever, Laser Cat shall live on in our hearts. *helps organise Laser Cat Day, 25th Feb*

On a positive note, awesome episode! And Brucie's a fucking NINJA. He can become a tree!

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
totaly awesome show. just that

NOT LASER CAT!

and why did the Kratos kill lasr cat rather tan shanks? why did after he killed shanks he just went away? howcould bruce and (i think it was) Jamul leave shanks alown when he was so obviously insane?

axcept that, the last minutes had rely good writing, and it was a real good episode,except there are still a lot of things i don't understand about it

enigmaforlorn

Nov 17, 2009
Random thought. What happened to the Michaels' Understudys? The guys who got attacked by Liquid similar to how the first episode went?

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
enigmaforlorn said:
*snip* I'm still trying to figure out who that short guy with the bowler hat was.
Assuming this isn't a joke, that's Oddjob from Goldeneye.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Lazercat no! *weeps*

Just wondering but whatever happened to Max Payne, I know he's one of the generals they had in the begining.