Duke Nukem Forever Goes Gold

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
It's hard to fathom that the entire Pokemon series in NA has been released after this DNF was announced.

Seriously think about it, the Pokemon CORE series has sold over 200 million units.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
Frenger said:
That ""%¤&"¤#&ing volcano on Island will mess with the shipping to Europe.
You mean *ICELAND* There are plenty of islands with volcanoes on them.

Also, the volcanic eruption didn't have as much as an impact as the one before so shipping is going to be ok.

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Baldr said:
Hell just froze over.

Where is the First Access Club Demo, I was suppose to get access to when I bought Borderlands: GOTY edition?
i checked the demo comes out june 3rd

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
Welcome, my brethren, to history in the making. When we're all on our deathbeds, old and grandparents, we'll tell our youngin's about how we were there, when Duke Nukem Forever was announced 14 years before it's release, and we were there, when it finally hit shelves and was playable.

I may never have played a Duke Nukem game in my lifetime, but I'll be damned if I let this game slip by me unnoticed. Got my Balls of Steel edition been preordered since March, and I'll be there on June 14th at opening to pick up my copy, and having hopefully beaten Infamous 2 (Hero Edition) by then, will pop in DNF and bask in the revival of a franchise that is about as old as myself, as well as help usher in the new age of fun shooters, hopefully ridding ourselves of this huge, bland 'realistic' shooter plague that's been trying to play on the success of a franchise that set the world alight in it's 4th numbered installment and has since then focused on multiplayer rather than a well paced wonderful story.

To get on topic, this really is a moment in gaming history that we'll look back on and say wow, I can't believe I was there

Frenger

May 31, 2009
fare777 said:
Frenger said:
You mean *ICELAND* There are plenty of islands with volcanoes on them.

Also, the volcanic eruption didn't have as much as an impact as the one before so shipping is going to be ok.
Oh, crap. You're right. I'm not english speaking so I tend to make that mistake. Iceland is Island where I live :p

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
pics or it didn't happen
and why do people keep mentioning starcraft ghost as vaporware? blizz said they killed the thing

RadioKnight

Jan 12, 2009
Finally, after the years of waiting and all the issues, DNF is ready!

I hope they realize that after all this to do, it had better be the greatest game ever made.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Frenger said:
That fucking volcano is a national treasure mind you... Not really, but at least my evil plans work well with them.

OT: I just came. In my pants. Twice.
Wait, multiple orgasms? Does that mean that I am a woman now?

Darkstorm091

Jan 27, 2010
Crypticonic said:
Drakmeire said:
Well Guys, the day is finally here...
What are we going to make fun of now. Starcraft:Ghost?
Earthbound 64 perhaps?
Nope, that got released as Mother 3 in Japan in 2006 for the GBA. Probably will never get an American release though sadly.

Episode 3 seems like the next good game to make fun of, but it doesn't have the same fun with acronyms that DNF had.

cke

Jun 20, 2010
Drakmeire said:
Well Guys, the day is finally here...
What are we going to make fun of now. Starcraft:Ghost?
There's always HL2:Episode Three.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Oh happy day. Good to see it actually happen. Hopefully the game won't be a disappointment (by regular standards, not by waiting THAT much and hoping something pure gold)

Norris IV

Aug 25, 2010
Irridium said:
A moment of silence, for we have lost one of Gaming's great jokes.
Or it could turn out to be one of gamings greatest jokes, we'll find out on 10th June :D