E for Everyone, Except Me

Girlysprite

Nov 9, 2007
Well the indie market flourishes like never before. Each platform has its own market, and each market works well. I see no reason for complaint. If I want a good game of a specific type, I'll go to that online market place and find a good indie-made game. In this place, games have been more innovative en creative then before, with very playable results.

I really, really don't get the complaints. You don't like a big-budget title? Don't buy it. Get an older title, or get an indie title and you're settled. It's even cheaper then before. I would even say that this is a great time to live in as a gamer!!

TIMBAP_TMC

Jul 11, 2010
I must say i'm into older games as well. The newer ones just don't strike my fancy as much as i always hope. Plus, i never actually get around to getting any of the newer games. I always stop by places like game stop, and just buy what looks good and is used. Normally it's also one of the much older games people normally have played so many times their sick of it. Although i can say that some of the newer games that have come out have some impressive graphics, i prefer the game play in older games. I feel more adventure and action in the older games. I'm not into the online gaming like World of Warcraft, mainly because it requires you to pay every month to play it. I'm not that into online gaming, so why would i pay to play every month? Some times i have more important things to get done during the week, so i can't sit around and play all day to fulfill the amount i have to pay.

Also, when the Wii system first came out, it was cool. But then i got rather tired of it. The majority of the Wii games i've looked at just aren't that appealing to me. I like to stick to what is now considered an 'old' system - the PS2. And yes, i do still enjoy playing my Nintendo 64 just because it's fun to see how the games have evolved. But Mario 64, for example, is old and still addicting to play. It's still full of fun.

Basically, i just agree that i'm into older gaming.