EA Slings More Mud at Activision

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
*flicks lightswitch on and off*

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Seriously, this is both hilarious and pathetic all at once. Good to see grown men under the employ of multi-million dollar companies slinging around insults like a pair of children on the playground. In fact:

Yeah, that seems about right.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
Here is my one and only response to all of this: A POX on both companies!

Ah that was cathartic. Time to find some lunch.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Heh, well rivalry should make both players involved try for innovation in order to capture the shooter market. Not a bad thing!

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Healthy competition better had make CoD good one day. Sadly that day will not be November 11th, 2011...

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Well, they can have their little ***** fight. Meanwhile, I'll be buying games from Valve, Bethesda and THQ.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
Less fighting like petty children, more actually making games that progress the genre. We don't need to have these professional trolls publicly flinging shit in one another's face. Just make quality games and shut the hell up. Thank you.

May 25, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
It's kind of pathetic.

This on the same day that Robert Bowling tweeted out what an amazing time he had playing BF3 at Gamescom.
Developers don't usually talk smack among each other. They respect each other's work. Publishers and the PR guys on the other hand...

Mar 30, 2010
Oh for the love of... ...

I said the other week that this arguement was at least slightly more mature than internet fanboy bitching. Well now, it's not. For f*ck's sake guys, you're company CEOs now, stop acting like you're still in the bloody playground!

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
Fusioncode9 said:
AzrealMaximillion said:
I'm surprised there are even people defending Activision. Bobby Kotick's mouth has cause enough damage to that company. And I'm sorry but bringing up the Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk failures was a great point. Activision hasn't really published anything else worth playing other than CoD and that's a problem. Look at what relying on one franchise did to Square Enix.
Didn't they publish Starcraft 2 since they own Blizzard. Square Enix has Eidos so they're doing well with games.
Uh, try again. Activision does not own Blizzard. Activision and Blizzard are both subsidiaries under Vivendi a massive French conglomerate. Meaning that Activision has nothing to do with Blizzard. The company "Activision Blizzard" is just a holding company. That means it's just there for stock trading purposes. So my point about Activision not having published anything worthwhile still stands.

Also Square Enix having Eidos does nothing for Square Enix. It was Square Enix EUROPE that bought out Eidos. I don`t know how a subsidiary of a subsidiary could be making holding up a company like you think it does. Square Enix is still tanking hard.