Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
CardinalPiggles said:
Jegsimmons said:
CardinalPiggles said:
Jegsimmons said:
CardinalPiggles said:
Jegsimmons said:
are COD fans really that god damn stupid?
Some are yes. But I, and a lot of other fans would like you to stop generalising.
well no one is making an effort to prove otherwise.
I am, clearly. A little less ignorance would be appreciated too.
ignorance? hey i was a COD player up till black ops, im well aware of the mind set of the community it holds.
And yet again you are generalising. I'm a fan of CoD, but I don't consider myself one of the community because I don't like the shit-talking that goes on. Or the little kiddies that play and screech down their mics.

I'm pretty sure your pinning me as part of the community. I'd like you to stop thinking as such.
i am not pinning you as one of them. How ever, i still retain my over all opinion of that community having experienced it first hand.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
*raises hand* Isn't the only thing you can gain from getting MW3 before everyone else the singleplayer, since you need other people for the multiplayer?

So, did someone spend 1725$, to get MW3's SINGLEPLAYER 4 days early?

...wow.

Kitteh

Mar 31, 2010
aw i thought this story was about a new game entitled "Early Modern Warfare." I just unlocked a scope for my harquebus!

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
It's unbelievable how much money some people are willing to pay just for bragging rights. Seriously, this has no other purpose that that. It was probably some kid who saw this and took his parent's credit card and just bought it, thinking he'll be able to play it really soon and than boast about it in front of his friends.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
"Early", because shipping is instantaneous. Anyone dumb enough to buy it would end up getting it on release day anyway.

Michael Hirst

May 18, 2011
I refuse to pay £45 for MW3 fuck I'd refuse to pay £10 for it, people really are astronomically stupid if they want to pay so much for the next add on to COD 4 with more needlessly tacked on crap.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
I would say utterly stupid but imagine the guy is the prince of some arabian country who can wipe his butt on $100 bills. For someone with so much money to spray around, getting it a bit early is maybe worth what is (to this hypothetical person) less cash than he spends on socks in a week

thatguy105

Aug 2, 2011
Richardplex said:
So, did someone spend 1725$, to get MW3's SINGLEPLAYER 4 days early?

...wow.
There are people playing the game online already.xJawz released a video yesterday which got taken down by Activision

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
Doesn't amazon only deliver during work days(i.e not the weekend)? And as such he who bought it will get it EARLIEST on monday, 1 day before release... Yeah where is that escapist fail logo? It´s needed!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Fayathon said:
SUNOFABITCH! I need money, if I had known that people were willing to shell this kind of cash for a copy of MW3 I would have found those copies and sold a whole shitload on eBay.

Yes, I am for the exploitation of the willfully stupid, why do you ask?
i second this!!!

cause I'm broke to :(

ViciousTide

Aug 5, 2011
Most likely an online video gaming Reviewing company bought that copy (IGN?), so they could officially review the game before the 8th and make $5000+ on ad revenue when it hits the news stands/online on Nov 6th, and all the world's gamers google "Modern Warfare 3 news".

ViciousTide

Aug 5, 2011
I am willing to pay someone $1725 dollars to get me a working DVD-DL burnt copy of the leaked Skyrim Xbox 360 Torrent, that works on any unmodded xbox 360 console, by the end of this weekend!

ViciousTide

Aug 5, 2011
ha! That much coin on a Seller with a 4/5 star rating on 12 reviews. The guy probably burnt an image of the game already for himself, before selling it too. Or bought 50 of them!

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Step 1: Unplug ethernet cord.
Step 2: Play a great game a week early.

Sure you have to pay a decent chunk of cash, but you get a great game! Personally I wouldn't pay that much to get a multiplayer game only a few days early.

That said I would have no problem paying 1700 for a great game early. I just would need it a few months, maybe even a year early.

Hi people just logging into Diablo 3, i'm already max level, and I have tons of goodies for you rich people every step of the way.

Want my strategy guide? Or a maxed axe for a level 10, 20, 30, 40? I have all of that prepared for you. Just give me that credit card. You know you want to buy my gold, afterall i'm the only guy who has it.

JasonEllis66

Oct 23, 2008
I feel bad for the regular guy walking through the store and seeing the new COD, buys it, plays it when he gets home and has his account banned. I would think most people don't know the release date off hand and would assume if the game is on sale at a store, its okay to buy and play. They should punish the store, not the customers.

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
What a waste of money. Patience people- it's a virtue! Not that I will be buying this anyway. Too many other games coming out and not enough time. Curse being an adult with a full time job!