Eating Pizza: How do You do it?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I eat with my hands, from point to the edge of the crust, no matter how big the slice is. Don't fold it, just chow down. Once the crust is all that's left, I just eat it like a breadstick.

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
I eat it with hands, from the tip of the slices to the crust. Those of you who eat with knife & fork are bizarre creatures in the same league of weirdness as the platypus.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
When I was a kid, I saw TMNT, and I wanted to eat pizza slices with my hands, so I did.
And it kinda stuck, so now it feels wrong not eating pizza with my hands.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
warprincenataku said:
I always eat pizza with a fork and knife.
I've called the men in white coats to come take you to the happy farm!!

Me, I eat my Pizza like freaking Dante! OM NOM NOM and kick whose ever ass ruins my Pizza time!

Ogre Arnett

Jun 23, 2010
I crush it up into a fine powder and ingest it thru my ears.

Not really, I just pick it up and eat it. Sometimes I slide it off the plate and eat it.

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
I suppose it depends on the type of pizza. Generally pizza with lots of toppings ill eat with a fork and knife but pizza with few toppings i will generally pick up. It also depends if it is a stuffed crust pizza.

photog212

Oct 27, 2008
DeeWiz said:
Well as a native of the NY/NJ area the only way to eat pizaa is to pick it up, fold it in half lengthwise and go to town, crust is eaten last as it is the main support structure. If a pizza requires a knife and fork then it is no longer pizza.
You take that back! You sir are a liar! And I shall not sit idly by while you spread your blasphemous lies! HERETIC! BURN THE WITCH!!!!!!

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
I cut my pizza up into 4 qarters before eating the central part first, starting with whichever quarter is the biggest (I'm not very precise when cutting them). I then eat the crust last.

The Keeper

Feb 19, 2009
If I have a knife and fork handy, I use that. I love using a knife and fork and I hate getting my hands dirty.

Whether I have utensils or not, however, I always eat the crust first. Just like I always eat a cupcake from the bottom up. It just makes sense to me to eat the most boring part first. Then, with the crust gone, I fold it in half and make the rest dissapear.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
I use a knife and fork when I'm out in a restaurant and use my hands when at home or a friend's place.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
If it is extremely hot, I eat it with a knife and fork. Any other time I eat it with my hands, point to crust.

On the way people eat, I can't stand it when people chew with their mouths open and slurp.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
I put in my mouth. I chew it. Then I swallow it. Repeat. Also I hold it with my hands. I don't think I want a pizza pie so thick that I'd have to eat it like a pie pie.