Elder Scrolls Turns V at Spike VGAs

Imbechile

Aug 25, 2010
Mezmer said:
Dragon Age 2. Mass Effect 3. TES V. Who the fuck. Is going to win. Game of the Year. Seriously, it will be impossible to make that decision.
I know. Deus ex HR will be the winner :)

SadisticPretzel

Nov 29, 2010
Simalacrum said:
Looks really cool!

Although... the whole dragon theme kiiinda reminds me of a certain other game by a certain other major developer...

Not naming names of nothin'... just sayin'.
That was the first thought to cross my mind as well.

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
Dexter111 said:
Yay, another boring-ass Bethesda game based on the buggiest engine ever cause it needs to run on every console that'll need at least 100+ Community Patches to be playable...
When you saw 'Elder Scrolls V' and chose to click on it, were you somehow unaware of what you were going to see? Or is it just that you felt everyone on here wanted to know that people who dislike Bethseda exist? Personally I don't get why the bugs should bother you in a game you're already displeased with, that's kind of like complaining that you can't chew on poo.

Anyway I hope you enjoy whatever games you are looking forward to.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
Nords were always my favorite race and now we get a TES that's all about Nords. A Norse epic. I can't wait. This is going to be awesome I just know it.

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
YES YES YES YES, FINALLY!

Can I just submit now that this game needs to have less bugs than Oblivion. Preferably a new engine but...

No gameplay footage yet, but a solid date is good. And they'll want to make that date since it's before Christmas.

Exterminas

Sep 22, 2009
So we are going to fight dragons now? Geez, how far downhill can this franchise go? Oblivion was already a generic, boring fantasy setting, now we will be playing some white dude, killing dragons?

What happened to playing a dark elf, riding a giant bug to save the world from a dancing guy with a golden mask?

Indignation837

Apr 11, 2010
AWESOME

I actually have a game release date to look forward to again! Here's hoping the melee combat is a little more advanced and the landscape is a little more diverse, though.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
BY THE NINE DIVINE! Truly this is the greatest announcement since...I DON'T KNOW! Looks like they're bringing dragons and that there has been a civil war....*high pitched scream*!

Gunner 51

Jun 21, 2009
God's ghoulies! I can't wait, this is fantastic news.

I wonder if there's any chance of getting Patrick Stewart to deliver more than a paragraph or two's worth of lines in this game?

...Or if the people will be as stiff as boards in the last one when talking to you?

I'd best end this post before I start wondering about every banal detail of the game.

Champion360

Jul 19, 2009
Dexter111 said:
Yay, another boring-ass Bethesda game based on the buggiest engine ever cause it needs to run on every console that'll need at least 100+ Community Patches to be playable...
You have angered Sithis prepare for your DOOM!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Don't you dare touch the classic ES leveling system, Bethesda.

Otherwise, I'm having an orgasm.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I now have something else really awesome to look forward to next year, hopefully they'll make up the smaller map with more... stuff.