Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
who presumably has a much more regular audience who tune in to hear what the channel has to say or broadcast anyway.
It's pretty much the 24/7 Trump broadcast. All they do is cover Trump rallies, and sell MyPillow.com
There's literally no other content.

Anyway, if we want to compare actual Youtube accounts, Trump has 2.54 million subscribers. Biden less than 700K.
Trump's speech he gave, that you probably wouldn't have even known about if I didn't post it here (it was the facebook stream that had, like, 400K concurrent viewers) has this many views on Youtube now.

1608010167628.png

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
It's pretty much the 24/7 Trump broadcast. All they do is cover Trump rallies, and sell MyPillow.com
There's literally no other content.

Anyway, if we want to compare actual Youtube accounts, Trump has 2.54 million subscribers. Biden less than 700K.
Trump's speech he gave, that you probably wouldn't have even known about if I didn't post it here (it was the facebook stream that had, like, 400K concurrent viewers) has this many views on Youtube now.

View attachment 2033
Yep. Is this surprising? Biden got voted in not because he was good. But people wanted to get rid of Trump. I think Biden is a horrible, despicable person who doesn’t stand for anything. Still would have voted for him. It’s like comparing oranges to turds.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Anyone else think it's weird that Biden was SO popular, but yet gets so little views?

Meanwhile, even the vice president gets:

View attachment 2032

What, are all the Trump-lovers young, hip kids that are down with technology, and all the Biden voters are old grandpas?
No one actually likes Biden. Most of the people who voted for Biden actually just hate Trump more and were voting against Trump.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
No one actually likes Biden. Most of the people who voted for Biden actually just hate Trump more and were voting against Trump.
I mean, when one of the candidates is a 5 year old child who constantly throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way.

Sorry, I apologize. Most 5 year olds don't throw tantrums nearly as long and consistently as Trump does. Also, most 5 year olds don't have a twitter account, so it's only their immediate families who have to suffer.

Fuck, Trump is more Tantrum prone then my 3 year old....and she has the excuse of being 3 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agema

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Yep. Is this surprising? Biden got voted in not because he was good. But people wanted to get rid of Trump. I think Biden is a horrible, despicable person who doesn’t stand for anything. Still would have voted for him. It’s like comparing oranges to turds.
if Biden won legitimately, then it seems the anti-Trump cult is stronger than the Trump cult, wouldn't you say?

or... Fraud.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
if Biden won legitimately, then it seems the anti-Trump cult is stronger than the Trump cult, wouldn't you say?

or... Fraud.
Or the commies are fluoridating the drinking water. Sapping and impurifying all of our precious bodily fluids.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
No, the vaccine isn't out yet
I thought that was a microchip....or was the 5G the microchip?

I can't keep this conspiracy nonsense straight.

Was Biden the Microchip all along? Was the microchip the friends we made along the way?

Last edited:

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
Anti-Trump is not a cult. They barely share any interest or worldview. Even the reasons to hate Trump are different. That is why they don't meet in big fancy rallies etc.

But if you ask if it is plausible that there are more American voters really really hate Trump and would vote for anyone if he were the alternative than American voters who like Trump and want him to be president, yes, that seems extremely plausible.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
Anti-Trump is not a cult. They barely share any interest or worldview. Even the reasons to hate Trump are different. That is why they don't meet in big fancy rallies etc.

But if you ask if it is plausible that there are more American voters really really hate Trump and would vote for anyone if he were the alternative than American voters who like Trump and want him to be president, yes, that seems extremely plausible.
I mean, I found Trump so repulsive for many, many reasons that I would have voted for a dead raccoon in the middle of the road if he was the democratic nominee.

Because he's set the bar that fucking low that actual roadkill is more qualified to be POTUS.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Sounds like a cult to me.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
"Our critical thinkers"
"Their unthinking cult"

k.

so you're saying your projection of all people who dislike trump as a cult is cultish?

Or are we playing "I am rubber, you are glue?" before you go back to telling me about how the lizardpeople are faking the moon landing and that's why there's a triangle on the money.

Last edited:

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Ah, we're are "I am Rubber, you are glue" level of agurement now. Fitting tactic, a favorite of daddy trump.
No no, it's okay, because someone else already thought of it and put it into a cartoon first. So that means it's established. It's an official thing.
You can't just hand-wave away an official thing.

How is O Glorious leader right now? Still insisting he's gonna pull a rabbit out of his ass somehow and stay in office past the 20th?
Yes.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
No no, it's okay, because someone else already thought of it and put it into a cartoon first. So that means it's established. It's an official thing.
You can't just hand-wave away an official thing.
It is a thing. Official even. The most official of things. So very official. I am in awe of it's officialness. Sir, you have won all the arguments with your official cartoon with all the officialness and thus I must retire in face of it's overwhelming officialness, rueing the day I laid eyes upon it.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

I suspect news orgs and "fact-checkers" will try to discredit or belittle the report next, using the same information that was used earlier in this topic, about his "too-new" company and all that. Already, when you google his name, he comes up on a fact-checking site as a liar because he mistook Michigan for Minnesota once.

Like a guy makes one honest mistake and nothing he says can ever be trusted again.

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
For days now Houseman's post have been pretty blatant.

Does he need to attach a gif of him gleefully cackling to each reply and his consequent turnabout before some of you catch on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.