Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
But the vaccine has been referred to as the "Trump" vaccine by his people. So Trump is a commie? We better put millions on suicide watch then.
People are going to die alright, but not by their own hands

Why only select CIA assets tho? Why not all of them? That just has lib incompetence written all over it.

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Why only select CIA assets tho? Why not all of them? That just has lib incompetence written all over it.
BLM... mercenaries?

Commu...what? These words? Why are these? Why?

tenor-1-1.gif

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
The fool, they've given specific timeframes and outcomes. Don't they know you are supposed to be vague about stuff like that, otherwise you'll get proven totally wrong, and in just over a month as well.

Reactions: Buyetyen

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal

But my hardcore conservative friend just posted on Facebook that Biden going to pardon his family and then resign. I don't know what to believe!!!!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I see y'all liked that, didn't you? But what's this?

Not really sure what would be funnier, telling them, or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
And which voting centers did they contribute as challengers or workers?
It's really difficult to keep this up when the goalposts keep shifting. You just said "Republicans".

I don't mean "denounced, from a distance", I mean people who were there and are willing to go on record calling the claims of other poll workers, who were also there, lies.
Matt Mashburn, along with the 4 Republican poll-watchers he was with. The rest of the video has him dismantling numerous other incorrect/ misleading claims.

I think we're talking about two different things. Here, let me cite a source directly:

"Officials sent ballot counters home at 10:30 p.m. and said they'd return at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday." - https://www.11alive.com/article/new...arena/85-37a6c502-09cd-48eb-8856-15c5602d6aff

This is in direct contradiction to your fact-checker site which claims that they never stopped counting, and weren't told to leave, correct?
This article was written on 3 November. It still refers to the hope of results in Fulton being delayed by "two hours". This article isn't taking into account the massive delay that happened after it was written.

So? Who cares what he thought, he wasn't there. His opinion doesn't matter. He doesn't know whether or not they were told to leave. He doesn't know whether or not there were any observers there.
His opinion matters quite a lot: if Republican poll-watchers were well aware that counting was going on, then nothing was being done in secret, was it?

That's for a judge to determine, but from what I've read, the law does require them to be there. For example.
"Shall be allowed". This has already been explicitly covered in a hearing.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010

I'd be totally down for that, if only because it also means decimating the number of modern day republicans in the world.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
It's really difficult to keep this up when the goalposts keep shifting. You just said "Republicans".
Yes, because that's what I thought you were talking about. People in the same position of those providing affidavits, but who are willing to contradict and denounce the affidavits as lies, not unrelated republicans, not officials who have skin in the game.

Not just any random republican. Why would you think I meant any random republican who wasn't even there?

Matt Mashburn, along with the 4 Republican poll-watchers he was with.
Matt was not at the State Farm Arena, so he cannot comment on the video in question, as he was not an eyewitness.

This article was written on 3 November. It still refers to the hope of results in Fulton being delayed by "two hours". This article isn't taking into account the massive delay that happened after it was written.
Please tell me what you don't understand about "Officials sent ballot counters home at 10:30 p.m. and said they'd return at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday" so that I can make it clear to you.

They were sent home. Not delayed. Sent home. At 10:30. The video, as well as the comments from the election director on the zoom call, corroborates this.
The "Fact-checker" site, the one posted before, says that they were never sent home.
A clear contradiction. Both can't be true.

Nobody, except you, is talking about a delay of "two hours". I don't understand why this "delay" is so important to you, or why you think it even matters at all.
To me, the only thing that matters is the contradiction between "sent home" and "not sent home".

Please explain why you think this "delay" even matters.

His opinion matters quite a lot: if Republican poll-watchers were well aware that counting was going on, then nothing was being done in secret, was it?
If I'm at the Arena, and I want to count ballots in secret, I just need everybody IN THE ROOM to leave. So I'll lie to them and get them to go away, and then they will.
Everybody not in the room (like Matt) will have no idea that I just told them to leave, so they'll think we're still counting. PLUS, I can also make an effort to make it appear as though the count is still going on, and that nobody was told to leave, by simply lying to people who weren't in the room. So when my supervisor walks in and sees no media, or observers, I can just lie and say "oh yeah, I guess they all just got bored and left for absolutely no reason!"

"Shall be allowed". This has already been explicitly covered in a hearing.
Well then they must be disagreeing with the SCOTUS, because they ruled that "shall means must"
More likely, the case was A) from another jurisdiction and you're confusing it, or B) thrown out because of some other legal technicality.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I'd be totally down for that, if only because it also means decimating the number of modern day republicans in the world.
I am kinda perversely fascinated how our military can fall into well-laid traps and be destroyed in 2 weeks. What, does China have a chapter of Space Marines in high orbit ready to drop-pod assault on Yokota Air Base? I always thought the crazies were super pro-military, and here they're saying we're gonna lose in 2 weeks.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
No man, if you want to rid the world of 80-90% republicans, don't decimate. You'd have to do it 15-20 times. That's just a lot of work.

See, that's why the libs always lose. So inefficient. What you want to do is annihilate.

Reactions: Kwak and Houseman

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

After an 11-hour hearing, Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis showed incontrovertible evidence of multi-vector fraud, fraud sufficient to alter the outcome of the Presidential election, and possibly even state office elections as well. On December 14, the Senate Judiciary Committee met by virtual format to hear additional testimony about the Maricopa County Dominion voting machines and whether they were susceptible to "hacking." Sufficient questions arose that gave cause for Chairman Eddie Farnsworth to make the call for subpoenas to seize the equipment, and conduct an expeditious full forensic audit. The subpoenas will be served later this morning and the audit process will be launched.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Why is the link pointing to an address in the Northern Mariana Islands?
Because it's one of many ways to help their economy and it's a U.S. Commonwealth, like Puerto Rico? Maybe that's where the guy is from? Maybe because it was cheaper than buying a .com? How should I know?

Oh, you're doing one of those things where you grasp at straws in order to discredit something you don't like, is that it?

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Because it's one of many ways to help their economy and it's a U.S. Commonwealth, like Puerto Rico? Maybe that's where the guy is from? Maybe because it was cheaper than buying a .com? How should I know?

Oh, you're doing one of those things where you grasp at straws in order to discredit something you don't like, is that it?
Nope. I have a policy on double checking suspect looking addresses (and I never have heard of the .mp addresses used to announce news or US rulings before). There is a lot of phishing in the Internet; can't be too cautious.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
There is a lot of phishing in the Internet.
Sure, but you can't get phished by clicking a link on the internet. You only get phished when you willingly provide information about yourself, like if the site asked you to "sign in with Facebook" or something.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Nope. I have a policy on double checking suspect looking addresses (and I never have heard of the .mp addresses used to announce news before). There is a lot of phishing in the Internet; can't be too cautious.
It's okay, I was dubious too so I dug around a bit and found this;
Mailchimp is an American marketing automation platform and email marketing service. It is the trading name of its operator, Rocket Science Group, an American company founded in 2001 by Ben Chestnut and Mark Armstrong, with Dan Kurzius joining at a later date.
So to sum up: bullshit. Plus, it has a picture of those fuckwits who were actually trying to commit election fraud here by casting fake electoral college votes from here;

Status
Not open for further replies.