Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Which case investigated the State Farm Arena midnight table ballots, again? Remind me, for I have forgotten.
Oh man of the past for whom memory is too complicated, fear not! We of the future have constructed a miraculous new technology called memory, that allows us to remember things. I think it is a great and healthy step for you to admit you have no such technology at your disposal, so we of the future we cover for your shortcomings:

The debunked footage was in fact presented as evidence in Sindey Powell's lawsuit and Judge Batton dismissed the lawsuit

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Oh man of the past for whom memory is too complicated, fear not! We of the future have constructed a miraculous new technology called memory, that allows us to remember things. I think it is a great and healthy step for you to admit you have no such technology at your disposal, so we of the future we cover for your shortcomings:

The debunked footage was in fact presented as evidence in Sindey Powell's lawsuit and Judge Batton dismissed the lawsuit
Man, I know Houseman hasn’t keep up with what’s actually happening and deserves criticism but this bit might have run its course

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

"I have considered the entire record in the case and I find that, even accepting as true every averment of the complaint, I find that this Court must grant the Defendants' motions to dismiss..."

See? It's not about the merits of the evidence itself, it's about "we're the wrong court for this, you need to go to State court instead, we don't have standing, you waited too late..."

So no, the evidence was never investigated. The evidence was not why the case was dismissed.
The evidence exists, and is enough to flip the results of the election, but the courts are all pointing fingers at each-other saying "no, you do it".

Last edited:

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Man, I know Houseman hasn’t keep up with what’s actually happening and deserves criticism but this bit might have run its course
Yeah, whatever happened to Mr La-la-la? That thing lasted only a day or two, this one for quite some time.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Oh look, Donald Trump filed a lawsuit because things didn't go the way he wanted. I checked the skies: No flying pigs.
I'll remember all this whenever a lawsuit gets filed or is dismissed or whatever when it's an issue you guys care about.
"oh boo hoo you're just suing because things didn't turn out the way you wanted, sore losers"
"Oh, you have witnesses? They're all just liars"
"oh look your case got dismissed and you're appealing? That means all your evidence is nothing"

Then we'll see how suddenly everyone changes their tune about the legal system.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
I'll remember all this whenever a lawsuit gets filed or is dismissed or whatever when it's an issue you guys care about.
"oh boo hoo you're just suing because things didn't turn out the way you wanted, sore losers"
"oh look your case got dismissed and you're appealing? That means all your evidence is nothing"

"When the legal circumstances are different, I'm going to shove this in your face SO HARD and pretend I have a point."

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Okay, apparently you don't get it: Donald Trump files a lawsuit when his English muffins are burned on the edges. Him filing a lawsuit because he wasn't declared Emperor for Life isn't the big event you promote it as.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Okay, apparently you don't get it: Donald Trump files a lawsuit when his English muffins are burned on the edges. Him filing a lawsuit because he wasn't declared Emperor for Life isn't the big event you promote it as.
It isn't just him. Lots of people are bringing lawsuits. Over 40 of them. Less than 5 of them are are Trump's.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
It isn't just him. Lots of people are bringing lawsuits. Over 40 of them. Less than 5 of them are are Trump's.
And they're all being thrown out, lost, or winning "victories" so small that they have absolutely no effect on the already-decided election.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Anyone else think it's weird that Biden was SO popular, but yet gets so little views?

Meanwhile, even the vice president gets:

1608008145486.png

What, are all the Trump-lovers young, hip kids that are down with technology, and all the Biden voters are old grandpas?

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Anyone else think it's weird that Biden was SO popular, but yet gets so little views?

View attachment 2032

What, are all the Trump-lovers young, hip kids that are down with technology, and all the Biden voters are old grandpas?
Biden doesn't have a cult built around him and his VP.

Not everything is about ratings and not everyone is obessed with raitings.

How are those straws?

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

View attachment 2032

Well if I had to guess it’s because Joe Biden’s views count is from his own YouTube account so that was everyone who went to his public channel to watch him. Specifically.

Where Mike Pence was live streamed by an independent conservative streamer/channel operator who presumably has a much more regular audience who tune in to hear what the channel has to say or broadcast anyway.

Plus, I think Republicans have always been way better at the pageantry aspect of American politics so I’m not shocked Mike Pence got an extra 50,000. And finally, Democrats are broadly aware of what Biden is likely saying and will be listening to him for the next four years anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.