Escape from Nightmare Mansion. Win an XBOX 360 with Kinect!

DollsDem

Jul 28, 2011
Seems so...oh well, They probably have alot to sort thru. Will check to see tho if i can still get points to see if it was just a early warning.

ravsters

Sep 8, 2011
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ITS OVER.

XtremeMuffin said:
I finally got out of that mansion! What's this? There's a contest going on? ;)
Oh man. We were all having so much fun looking for badges all over this site. I hope you are okay. ;)

EDIT: I love your name BT-DUBS! :D Lolll

DollsDem

Jul 28, 2011
Vamantha said:
Congrats to everyone, we all worked really hard. Thank you Demsdoll for being my badge war buddy. :D
Np Vamantha, was good to have a goal sitting at the top ;p

Phi0nix

Feb 10, 2011
Oh thank God it's over; I can finally sleep easy. Meh 18th place is kinda sad after being in 10th, but hey it's still top 20 =D.

Grats to everyone in the top 20, and thanks for all the fun you guys.

Joshua Gale

Dec 15, 2010
YESSSS TOP ten baby! I swear I am not playing on my computer for the next week! BAdges!?! BADGES!? We dont need no stinking BADGES!?!? ........anymore

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Congrats to everyone that made it to the top 20, great job guys! And thanks to the Escapist for such a fun diversion.

Phi0nix

Feb 10, 2011
Oh thank God it's over; I can finally sleep easily knowing that my rank in the top 20 won't change.

Thanks for the fun time and crazy challenge everybody. Hope to hear who won the prizes later. For now though, I shall sleep

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

Razivia

Sep 5, 2011
weatherfn said:
Strange, though, the leaderboard IS changing... What???
im noticing this too...sure the mansion is closed but i guess that means badges are still open?..

i donno it looks like people were saving badges for this moment to take people out

ravsters

Sep 8, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
.. .. ..What... ?? Okay, this is really messed up. Please stop people from changing the Leaderboard anymore- I can't get anymore Badges so this is hax right here. I knew some people were going to cheat, I knew it!

Sorry to sound rude, but I worked hard to get 14th place on there so... . it's really unfair to me. Also a rip off to those who've worked hard to get onto the top 20 and are being booted off by these people.
I agree with you. :\ I'm kinda freaking out over here. :( Although I was able to get some points. I think the admins didn't close it in time. :\

Razivia

Sep 5, 2011
it seems like the leader board is frozen now..i don't see anymore movement

edit: nvm i still see a bit of movement

Jhoomaso

Mar 14, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
.. .. ..What... ?? Okay, this is really messed up. Please stop people from changing the Leaderboard anymore- I can't get anymore Badges so this is hax right here. I knew some people were going to cheat, I knew it!

Sorry to sound rude, but I worked hard to get 14th place on there so... . it's really unfair to me. Also a rip off to those who've worked hard to get onto the top 20 and are being booted off by these people.
Calm down, for all we know they saved a bunch of badges for the end, maybe they even clicked them earlier but they had so many it didnt load all of the points right away. And IF they are cheating, which I dont expect Newtroll to be, and his I saw was the biggest difference, but IF he somehow were cheating, then the escapist staff will take care of it after they review it, just as they did with the El Shaddai contest. So stop flippin the tables and just be patient! =P

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
You guys are freaking out...I'm #20! I hope I'm not losing for this..

ravsters

Sep 8, 2011
Yeah... I'm able to click on badges and I see the changes right away. I don't think its lagging at all. :\

RagnaThePig

Oct 27, 2010
You know, in all this, I almost did not realize this was done to promote a new Kinect horror game...
A horror game for... Kinect... The family friendly Xbox extension...

Look dad ! I chainsawed that zombie in half !

I'm reminded of the E3 2010 episode of Zero Punctuation.

Yahtzee : " 'Games anyone can enjoy' promises the blurb. Well what about people who want to see Phantom of the Opera every now and again rather than the Christmas Panto every fucking night Microsoft, what about them ? People who like games about crying widows bleeding their lass on filthy basement floors who don't want to express their inner child because they rapped up their inner child in bin-liners and tossed it off a bridge."

It looks like Yahtzee got his wish.