Escape to the Movies: Inception

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
The best movie of Christopher Nolan's career? Wow. Getting up from computer to go see it right now.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I stopped at the spoiler warning.

I'll definitely go see it this week.

Best NON PIXAR movie? Cerebral?

Sold.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Oh-ho-ho yeah. I've been waiting for this one for a while.

Oh, and the link to the Intermission is broken.

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
Thanks for the spoiler warning man. I didn't watch the review beyond that point (you told me what I wanted to know).

Just posting to say I appreciated the warning.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I am definetly going to see this movie now, however I live in Australia so I shall have to wait an extra agonising week to get my chance. But still I maintain it will be worth it.
It looks awesome.

Vierran

None here.
Oct 11, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
I stopped at the spoiler warning.

I'll definitely go see it this week.

Best NON PIXAR movie? Cerebral?

Sold.
I stopped at the spoiler waring also, although i can't see it quite yet as it is 1:37am and it is also not out here yet, damn, i have to wait a whole 5 days to see MovieBob's review.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
I hate you so much right now MovieBob! I can't watch you video! For the last year and a bit I have been activly avoiding any kind of spoilers related to this movie beyond the whole weird statement Nolan gave when he first announced the movie.

Anyway, better than TDK? Really? Wow. It just gets better and better.

Kajaho

Oct 22, 2009
GOTTA SEE THIS MOVIE

thanks for the warning tho.
didnt heed it and wish i had

LittleWings

May 17, 2010
I really can't wait to watch this now. I hadn't even noticed it until Movie Bob did this.

Oh, and thanks for the Spoiler warning.

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
has anyone seen any of the negative reviews floating around? They're HILARIOUS. I shouldn't be that surprised that Inception might be Nolan's best film as he's had the idea for it since he was SIXTEEN. Hopefully this gets the Oscar nom it deserves (hell, Nolan better get a Nom for best director)

Yoshi Dragon

Feb 26, 2010
what was the one movie waaaay back before the matrix did this exact same concept only with i think less cgi only the concept didnt really blow any minds then, oh right existenz.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Shall be seeing this tonight, only hope the theatres aren't too crowded....ah, who am I kidding, I'm gonna need a cattle-prod to get through the crowds.

tryagainlater

Feb 17, 2010
Carl as the average movie goer made me laugh. I've been looking forward to seeing this film for a while now. You've gotten me more hyped now. It's another two weeks for it to be released in Ireland.

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
Wow. I was gonna see it just because I consider Memento to be one of the best movies ever made... Not that Christopher Nolan can do no wrong or anything-- I didn't care for Insomnia.

But now? I didn't realize that it was an action flick at all: the way everybody was talking, I thought it was going to be more Momento than Dark Knight.

I may have to see it this afternoon.