Escape to the Movies: Inception

pranabowjake

May 21, 2009
have you seen papurika? similar genre but still bad ass. 1 more week till it comes out in japan, i cant wait

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Nice first 2:20 on the video bob, thanks for the spoiler warning. Will have to drag some mates to see this one

VulakAerr

Mar 31, 2010
I watched past the spoiler, and though I appreciated it, you're right in that there's no real plot spoilers after it, just the usual amount of plot people dump in reviews. Glad you liked it. I'll be going to see that tonight I think.

P.S. Cheers for posting on the day of UK release, too. :D I was hoping you might get around to it sooner than later. :)

MaraJade03

Jan 14, 2010
I love these kinda films can't wait to see might have to wait a few weeks. Have to wait till after SDCC. Prepare for a trip this weekend then go next weekend so no time for movies. But Love the review.

Goenitz

Jul 22, 2008
Thank you so much for the spoiler alert!!!
I actually stopped it there until I see the movie.
Ill be back movieBob, dont worry, just lemme see it.
Again, thanks for the warning.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Had to stop it at 2:20 =(. Doesn't come out till 22nd here. Guess I'll watch the rest later. But glad to hear it's fucking awesome, although I already knew it would be. Insanely awesome sounding plot, Nolan, DiCaprio, wicked effects.

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
The was is fantastic! Thank you job at theater.

Again, I agree with you, Bob. You are the only critic I agree with most of the time.

Side note: Gimbles are awesome and those sequences are amazing.

I did guess the ending... when I first saw the commercial. It's hard when you're in the same movie twice in one year. That's all I'm gonna say.

Trying to be as vague as possible. Is it working?

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
I stopped at the spoiler warning as well. I definitely want to go see it now!

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
Damn... considering how much I dislike Leonardo Decapitator, I was hoping for a bad review. Now I may have to go see it anyways.

saintchristopher

Goes "Ding" When There's Stuff.
Aug 14, 2009
Inception is the movie of 2010. I'm calling it now.

Walking out of that theater last night, all I could think about was how astronomical the odds of Inception working that well actually were.

I mean just the odds of each element working well are unlikely; first of all, to somehow achieve that screenplay, and pitch it well enough to get that budget, and then get that cast to work that well together... I'm legitimately blown away.

Brief side note: If you weren't a Joseph Gordon-Levitt fan, you sure as shit are one now.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Has anyone who hasn't seen this watched past the spoiler warning? Your video will remain totally unwatched! You fool! You've ruined your own career!

Nah, I'm kidding. Still, I stopped as well.

In other news, is anyone else tired of the "Difficult Discussion" screen? I mean, I know it kind of goes along with the topic, but when it's been in a vast majority of the videos lately, I think it's time to maybe add a new screen? Just a suggestion to keep it fresh.

saintchristopher

Goes "Ding" When There's Stuff.
Aug 14, 2009
itf cho said:
Damn... considering how much I dislike Leonardo Decapitator, I was hoping for a bad review. Now I may have to go see it anyways.
Why the DiCaprio hate? The guy's been in nearly nothing but gold since Catch Me If You Can.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
saintchristopher said:
itf cho said:
Why the DiCaprio hate? The guy's been in nearly nothing but gold since Catch Me If You Can.
He's like John Cusack. He's never in bad movies.

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
Stopped at the spoiler warning, will resume watching that after I see the film tonight, thanks Bob, never fail to please.

Cameron Baxter

Jan 24, 2010
damn moviebob mentioned dreamscape was ging to ask if it had any similarities ok then how about Paprika the japanese anime is it similar to that or not really just trying to get a feel for the plot cos like you said trailers aint spoiled much.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Dreamscape? Never heard of it. But if it had an even remotely similar plot you just know somebody's going to be crying "rip off!"
Anyway, Inception looks good I'll have to go see it. Well I planned to go see it anyway.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
Thank you for the spoiler tag. As much as it pains me to do so, I'll have to watch the rest later tonight. I do love MovieBob Friday's.