Escapist! What mouse pad are you using?

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
I'm currently using a laptop as we speak, but at home, with the BEAST gaming PC I've got, I use a fUnc sUrface 1030 Original:
I'm starting to drool at the Razer Ironclad though, and I'm getting it as soon as I get the money for it.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
A Razer ExactMat, without the wrist support and on the control side. I've considered getting a newer pad similar to this, but I doubt I would have room for something bigger and this works perfectly fine.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
I'm currently using a Razer Goliathus (Control), I'll need to replace it soon-ish but it's had a fantastic run.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
My mousepad has the copy of the declaration of independence on it. I got it at the Hermitage. Andrew Jackson was a mean son-of-a-***** but his house now has a lovely gift-shop.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
It's a United States Air Force mousepad, with an image of two Airmen sitting at a computer console, watching a feed.

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
I alternate between a black mousepad with a wrist-rest on it and a Looney Toons pad with Wile E Coyote and Road Runner on it.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I have no mousepad, my mouse works fine without it. Logitech G9x before you ask ...which you didn't D:

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
A Razer Exactmat with armrest. My mouse doesn't really need a mat, but I found that without the armrest the callouses on my wrist really would get out of control.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009

This bad boy, super thin low friction surface that sticks to hard desks so it never slips. My mouse glides over this badboy like the laws of physics just stopped, beauty.