ESRB Rates Mass Effect 2: Big Krogan Sex

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
Screw the sex I want some of that neato 'space furniture' along with a 'space ceiling' to complement the 'space flooring'.

I had way too much fun with that description...

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
"Krogan sexual deviants enjoy Salarian flexibility," an unnamed character says at some point in the game, an observation which will no doubt lead to interesting further conversation.
Sounds more like a Codex entry about Krogan physiology or something. Just imagine that monotonous narrator saying that line.

Chris M. said:
Loop Stricken said:
No mention of Tali romancing?

:(
If I remember right the Quarians have basically no immune system so skin contact with another race would kinda kill them. Thus the reason that they wear those suits.
I'm sure that the space-scientists of the future have the appropriate future solution. A full-body space condom . . . of the future!

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Maybe people should be thinking of something else, like now those stupid news stations are going to respond to this, asses.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
whoa, that made my day.

weather this is true, or not, I'd say having alien characters as romance interests is one of the essential parts of the Mass Effect universe, and addng a Krogan, well, I think that's just adding to the formula.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Krogans having sex? my brain it hurts... make it stop... give me the bleach.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
I'm not surprised. Since we've only seen male examples of Turians, Krogans, and Salarians, it's quite possible that the female versions look completely different: sort of like how male and female peacocks look completely different in real life.

This brings up an interesting question: since the Asari are all female, and have the greatest level of technology, wouldn't it be interesting if they were attempting to genetically engineer a male Asari?

Typhron

Dec 17, 2008
Bioware's craziness is as appealing their amount of awesome.

I cannot wait to see this for myself.