Ever re-watch a whole series for nostalgias sake?

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
Life on Mars (UK version and not the crap US version)
Heroes, season 1
Band of Brothers

jobinizer85

The Silent Wind of Doom
Oct 11, 2009
- Red vs Blue
- Starship Troopers: Roughneck Chronicles
- Rocko's Modern Life
- Unforgotten Realms

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
New Getter Robo. Because when a man is killing entire hordes of super powered demons using his bare fucking hands, you know what you're watching is made of concentrated awesome. Re-watch the thing more than is reasonable, to the point I have the entire plot memorized. (Okay, it was only 14 episodes long, but still.)

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
I'm about half way through re-watching Digimon Tamers at the moment :)

I also need to find time to finish re-watching Dragonball with my sister. We're at the King Piccolo arc, so not too much further to go.

Heh, and thanks to this thread, I now have cravings to go watch some Zoids, although I can't decide which series. Maybe Fuzors, haven't watched it in so long.

Iffypop

Apr 2, 2008
All of the D&D Animated series. My brain dribbled out of my ears 1/3 of the way through, but nostalgia was had.

Iffypop

Apr 2, 2008
The Shade said:
I bought The Prisoner, starring Patrick McGoohan, on DVD. That show ruled!

[sub]*unnecessary zoom!*[/sub]
Did you watch the last episode...? People harp on about Lost not making sense, but Lost is AMATEUR compared to the original series of The Prisoner xD

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
I once watched a live stream of the first season of Pokemon for 13 hours solid, in one week I watched the entire season including Japan only episodes 3 times.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
WayOutThere said:
I'm considering rewatching Robotech: The Macross Saga now that it's available on Hulu.
I still watch the Macross Saga. Easily the best part of the series.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Rednog said:
I've done it for some shorter shows like Firefly, but anything over like 2-3 seasons just makes me cringe at the potential time lost.
same, when it comes to longer shows I just watch the best seasons.

Cantrix

May 19, 2009
I re-watched Digimon (and Digimon Adventure 02) last year! This year I've got sucked back into Pokemon.

(I'm also having a current urge to go back and re-watch every single series of Star Trek, a lot of which I haven't seen in years...but I think I'd need to free up a month or ten to get through it all :/)

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
I buy complete DVD boxsets for nostalgias sake. Freakazoid. The Criric.
I'm watching DBZ Kai when it's on TV

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Not for nostalgia, but every year, sometimes after 2 years, I re-watch the Dragonball series.
Anyway, maybe I just should start watching it again now.
[sup]Then again, I'm already following Dragonball Kai right now...
Well, I'll just start with Dragonball.[/sup]

Dense_Electric

Jul 29, 2009
Went back and watched all of Witch Hunter Robin purely for the sake of seeing if it was as awesome as I remember (and it certainly was).