EXP: ScrewAttack's Worst EVER: Sexy Chick

ScrewAttack

May 16, 2013
ScrewAttack's Worst EVER: Sexy Chick

There's a lot of sexy women in the world of gaming and some that just look like they've been hit with the ugly stick. What are the worst sexy chicks of all-time?

Watch Video

DrunkenElfMage

Aug 17, 2011
For the record, Poison is still transgender, its just that in Japan she is pre-op and in America she is post op.

Americans are weird like that.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Bahahaha! The whole Posion comment just got me thing of Adimaral Akbar "It's a trap!" over and over!

As for my worst EVER sexy chick that would be that X Blade chick. It just feel she was made sexy just for the sake of it as in there was no reason/ purpose/ thought process to why she wore that scantily clad outfit.

DrunkenElfMage said:
For the record, Poison is still transgender, its just that in Japan she is pre-op and in America she is post op.

I think it because they were afraid that back then, some people will get offended that you can punch women in that Final Fight game. Yeah they had send the right message when they decided to say she was actually a dude (it's not ok to hit a woman but it'ss ok to hit a transgender???).

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
DrunkenElfMage said:

but is she really?
from what I remember, she only was in that game, and since then Nintendo eased up on that shit

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I gotta agree with Rouge the Bat. Why do we need a character like that in a game series that's supposed to be family friendly?

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Were there any Amy Rose upkskirts in the games themselves, or are the ScrewAttack crew pulling this from nowhere?

I never thought of "jewel thief" as a euphemism before.

DrunkenElfMage

Aug 17, 2011
teh_Canape said:
DrunkenElfMage said:

but is she really?
from what I remember, she only was in that game, and since then Nintendo eased up on that shit
Not a nintendo game, its capcom and they've been nothing but playfully secretive about the whole thing, thus making a lot of gamers feel very insecure about feeling attracted to "some chick with a dong".

Personally I don't give a hoot either way, its kind of refreshing to have a transgender character in games. Backwards hat guy will just have to get over himself.

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
I would've loved to have seen Guilty Gear's Bridget here. You just know those underage lovers are drooling all over that ass in Japan.

Same goes for the catgirl in BlazBlue. She's got no face but her skirt flies up so far you can see her boobs...

Dizzy's got a penis drawn on her chest.

May is also underage and playing the whole coy thing.

Platinum the Trinity? O M G You just know there's guys fapping over that mess all over the planet.

I forget the rest.

Hot Madness

May 20, 2009
So really what's going on is that Screwattack is intolerant and deeply fears furries and transgender people for vague, poorly worded reasons. Progressive.

Mahoshonen

Jul 28, 2008
saintdane05 said:
What you got against Rogue the Bat? I mean, she's sexy as fuck!
You need to re-examine your standards. There is 'taste' and then there is 'I can prove your opinions are wrong. With an etch-a-sketch'

coil

Apr 5, 2007
Hot Madness said:
So really what's going on is that Screwattack is intolerant and deeply fears furries and transgender people for vague, poorly worded reasons. Progressive.
There's seriously so much wrong with this video - starting with the subject choice, all the way through to the end - that I don't even know where to start objecting to it.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
DrunkenElfMage said:
teh_Canape said:
DrunkenElfMage said:

but is she really?
Not a nintendo game, its capcom and they've been nothing but playfully secretive about the whole thing, thus making a lot of gamers feel very insecure about feeling attracted to "some chick with a dong".

Personally I don't give a hoot either way, its kind of refreshing to have a transgender character in games. Backwards hat guy will just have to get over himself.
I know it's not a nintendo game, but it was because of them that poison was made a transvestite, that is what I meant
although I admit the wording could've been better

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
This is the stuff Anita Sarkeesian should be on about,
"Worst hot chick"
Creepy teeth
Furry
Dude

Nothing to do with personality, all just boner killers.
It's not the games it's the culture (or lack there of) around them.

Screw Attack has The Game Overthinker on it, shame on me for thinking it had higher standards.

For what it's worth my "Worst hot chick" is Miranda from Mass Effect 2. She's manipulative and self centered, all she does is brag about her "perfect body" then immediately turn around (no pun intended) and complain about the fact that she's more perfect than everyone else.

And the only reason she can get away with behaving like that is because she's so hot. She uses her looks to farm pity off of you and it's just evil.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
I just read that video title and immediately thought... Yep. Yep, this is going to go down well at the moment.

Hot Madness said:
Basically, this.

I don't mind the furry stuff so much since, y'know, actual furry characters aren't real and to my knowledge no one's ever been murdered for being a furry. Although I will say that Rouge is a bat like Liara T'soni is an octopus.

But the complaints about a transgender character are just awkward and pretty horrible. I know you're probably exagerrating for comedy's sake, and it's just a fictional character so you're not really expressing hatred and disgust for a real person, but come on! Acting like her being transgender is some massive betrayal? Saying that her even possibly being transgender is the most disgusting thing ever? I hate to bang on about this, but people have been murdered for those "reasons". It's a pretty big deal.

I expect people are going to rush into here and talk about how crazy and overly politically correct people like me must be for being "offended" by this (and they'll probably start throwing that phrase around because it's become a way to instantly dismiss someone's point of view without thinking about it). But I'm not offended, just kind of creeped out that about the half the video was just "Poison might be a transexual! Ugh! Ugh! Ewwwwwww!!!" It kind of kills the comedy mood, you know?

swimon

Jul 23, 2009
coil said:
There's seriously so much wrong with this video - starting with the subject choice, all the way through to the end - that I don't even know where to start objecting to it.
Pretty much.

"You got transphobia in my objectification!" "You got objectification in my transphobia!" Screwattack has got nuthin' but class

Kinitawowi

Nov 21, 2012
To be honest, I'm relatively okay with Rouge. There's one thing that she has going for her that doesn't apply to most of the other attempts at attractive bees and spiders and lizards and such; Rouge is at least a mammal. It makes a modicum of sense for her to have breasts. Q-Bee just about gets away with the blag that she's incognito as a human, but all those Halloween ladybirds and such are bullshit.

Plus, yeah, Rouge is hot. The look worked for Morrigan Aensland, it works for her.

Vinge

Jun 19, 2013
Hot Madness said:
This is the internet in a nutshell sadly. Everyone is quick to judge what they don't understand. This whole video topic feels in poor taste.