Extra Credits Needs Your Help (+$60,000 Reached!)

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I've watched the show and enjoyed it quite a bit but, I'm unable to donate any money. I wish I could help but I am unable to at the moment. Maybe I'll be able to in a few weeks but by the time I can it may not be an option. For what it's worth though I hope she recovers quickly.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
When I noticed the cast in the Reviewing episode, I thought Allison had just sprained her arm working or something. As for something like surgery...Having had an operation myself a few months back, I know that's not fun, much less wanted by anyone involved.

I'll put some money towards this, though. Best of luck, Allison, and I hope the surgery goes well.

TheAmazingTGIF

Friday Only Superhero
Aug 5, 2009
Wooo! Almost halfway there in less than an hour.
Wait... I shouldn't be happy that we have to do this at all. :(

Boemmel

Jan 1, 2009
Saw it and donated as well. Good luck Allison, hope you get healthy soon, wish you all the best.

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
DJ_Bunce said:
I can't donate here at work, since my web filter blocks it (but not this somehow) - will donate when I get home. Feel better soon Allison x

Edit: I'm already a member of the Publisher's Club - any chance The Escapist can give the money they would spend/lose on giving away free memberships to people already in the club to Allison's fundraiser instead?
I have no idea about this, but it would seem that it would extened the expiration date by a year.

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
I was about to make a topic about this... ninja'd again.

On-topic, I really feel awful about this, seeing an artist unable to work is just terrible :(

I donated 15 already (all i could spare). Hopefully I can throw a bit more into the pot.

Emurlahn

Jan 13, 2010
Okay, in no time at all we have managed to donate 60% ($9000) already. Keep this up.

The Escapists really does love their Extra Credits.

MaximillionMiles

Jan 20, 2011
Wow. The donations are piling in ridiculously fast. Keep it up escapist!
(donated a little bit too myself, thanks for pointing out this donation drive to us, Yassen. Not everyone has facebook).

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Guys, I am going to the movies relatively soon.

When I get back, that goddamn thermometer better be full!

EDIT: Screw that, this better be full before I leave!

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I would donate if I had the money. But sadly I don't. $15,000-$20,000 for a surgery though. Ouch. Best of luck to Allison, hopefully you guys can raise the money.

Maybe you guys could hold some sort of fundraiser? Exchange an item or service for a set amount of money. Say, give out $3 muffins perhaps?

Grey_Gore

Feb 10, 2009
MaximillionMiles said:
Wow. The donations are piling in ridiculously fast. Keep it up escapist!
Something to the tune of $10k in about 2-ish hours if I'm not mistaken? Could only chip in a few myself, sadly, but I noticed a couple people donating $1000 each - it's things like these that show what the gaming community is really made of (hint: not the cash, d'oh); colour me proud by association.

[sub]...and they just keep on givin'.[/sub]

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
I am currently unable to donate but I will try to in the near future until then Alison has my prayers and good wishes.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
Woah, James will fly somewhere for a week for $5000? Wouldn't that cost him more than $5000? >_>

I'll donate as soon as I get home from work (don't have my credit card on me)

Also, this is getting donations at a ridiculous rate, lol

RTSDT

May 9, 2011
That's terrible news about the shoulder, but great to see everyone chipping in. Wish I had money to give, EC is a great show. I really hope things work out for the best anyways. :)

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I would donate if I could, but unfortunately, my status as a college student means I am sadly unable to help. I truly hope they reach and exceed their goal, though. I love Extra Credits.

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
Don't have much, but I donated. Get well soon, fellow artist! If you guys at Extra Credit are reading this, I'd be happy to donate some artwork for an episode or something too, if you need it. If you want some examples, my DA account is conflictofinterests. Wish you all the best of luck!