Fallout: *Insert City Here*

Disgruntled_peasant

Jan 13, 2011
Silly OP, manchester is a lovely place.

Fallout in the UK would be pretty interesting though (the old blitz bomb shelters would make for good some good settings im sure)

Eggbert

Jun 9, 2010
I'm currently in Goodsoil.

Fallout: Goodsoil. You wander around decrepit ruins in a desolate fiel- oh, wait. That's how it looks right now.

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
I think we should petition Bethesda for Fallout: London

Why have another one set in the US when you have a whole world to use?

chronicfc

Jun 1, 2011
Fallout New York, a large run down metropolis, with the outskirts being huge woodland areas and such. Also perhaps a Fallout Londinium, the Greater London area as controlled by a branch of Caesars Legion, or other Roman like force. Or perhaps a look into mainland Europe, or even China. What I'd most like to see is a Canadian Fallout, the perfect mix of woodland and metropolis, without being an area as bombarded as Washington DC or Vegas

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
Fallout: Pripyat.
Fallout: Fukushima.
Fallout: Middletown.

DeManix said:
Fallout: London, we're already halfway there to having the correct setting.
Yeah, all you need is a disaster.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Los Angeles would be a great place to host a post-apocalyptic game. It's a major metropolis and its county is so big, the only border you can be certain of is the western one, what with it being an ocean and all. Fallout is known for its expansiveness, right?

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Mydogisblue said:
Houston, Texas, but I doubt that would make an interesting Fallout game. Hell that wouldn't make an interesting setting for any video game.
Except for a zombie survival or something :p

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Fallout: Chernobyl, think about it, that town is perfect for a post-apocalyptic game!
I despair. Stalker series.... three games already on that. Masterpieces all of em. Play them. PLAY THEM NOW. A LOT like fallout actually.

London. Awesome sauce.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
fallout: stirling.
bland, until you get on the bus to the cinema and realise there's an army base there.
we're set up for a decent NV type faction-uniform system:
-burberry and argos jewelery for The Chavs (area: the shopping centres, Glasgow, Kings Park (contested))
-*insert skater-related brand here* shirts for The Bikers (area:, Clackmannanshire, Kings Park (contested))
-
okay, ive hit a blank. anyone else from scotland got ideas (i said stirling because glasgow would be entirely Chavs, and i dont live there)

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Monxerot said:
Fallout: New New York
(anyone get the reference?)
What about Fallout: Old York, a expansion were a bunch of people try to live their lives like people live pre-War. It would be pretty fun watching a bunch of people trying to ignore that a bunch of Radscorpions just invaded their houses.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Aprilgold said:
AnarchistFish said:
Fallout: London

yay UK

Although was the UK ever bombed in the Fallout universe?

Also these would be interesting-

Fallout: Hong Kong
Fallout: Beijing
Fallout: Cairo
Fallout: Johannesburg
Fallout: Oslo
Fallout: Moscow
The whole WORLD got fucked up from what I remember, I just don't know how BADLY!
Quoting Fallout 2 "Entire continents fell under boiling seas"

But...Fallout: Ronto
Fallout: Commonwealth
Fallout: Detroit (there's a lot more to Michigan than people think...)
Fallout: Tokyo
Fallout: Milwaukee/Green (Glow) Bay
Fallout: Los Angeles (in current gen)

are all great ideas.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
The entire fallout lore doesn't cater for any European city, sadly. The only mention of Europe in ANY of the lore is that they all joined together to fight the middle east in a massive resource war that destroyed both supernations.

I think Canada would be a prime place to set a fallout game. After all, it was annexed by the US in attempt to keep supplies to Alaska going. The Canadians were put under martial law and shot on sight. So it could almost be an anti-fallout. Where you fight the BoS, Enclave, all other factions I can think of that actually entered Canada.

Fallout's universe only really explain the east coast, and west coast. Not much description is given anywhere else... New york could work? But that's so overdone... Erm, Nashville? D:

Aug 9, 2011
Fallout: Ellsworth... it would make an awful location (The one in Maine btw)... I have to live in such a tactless place, if the nuclear Holocaust comes, I think I'm pretty screwed in this town.

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
TestECull said:
I live in what, in 20 years, will be another suburb of Nashville. Being that Nashville is a HUGE transport hub in the US, what with three of the most important freeways in the eastern half of the country intersecting here, I imagine it would be strategically important enough for the Chinese to obliterate and for the government to have a few installations.

Honestly, Fallout: Nashville could work well.
That would be cool, i would like to see a south east fallout, though my thought was atlanta so we can have mutated killer kudzu