Fallout: *Insert City Here*

Voration

Jan 13, 2010
Fallout Seoul. I would say Japan but they'd get way too excited about it, their neighbors the South Koreans are a little less known but have a huge diverse culture and Seoul is one of the largest cities in the world.

Jon Shannow

Oct 11, 2010
Fallout: Glasgow - There's no Mutants or Ghouls, they survived the radiation but didn't have the strength for the mars bars

Mariner

Sep 27, 2010
It would be called fallout : equestria. It would be slightly more brutal than the original locations.

Willinium

Jun 2, 2011
I would like to repeat my idea of Fallout: Tampa Bay, Florida. the DLC's could take place in cuba, Georgia, and Alabama.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
They already fucked my city of Pittsburgh up in The Pitt DLC. I'd like to see the Fallout version of places people go to for vacations like Hawaii. Seeing usually beautiful places all destroyed would really let how terrible the war was sink in.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Fallout: Atlanta

More games need to be set down here. Left 4 Dead was the closest we've gotten though.

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
Have you ever read the book Alas Babylon? Yeah I live in Southwest Florida, so basically there is already a storyline for my region.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Fallout: Kent? Well, we do have a shitload of castles, that could be pretty darn cool. So much green around here to destroy with nuclear fire too!

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Fallout New Cannan :D

Yeah, I live in Ogden, Utah. Hopefully it doesn't ACTUALLY get raided by Salt-Upon-Wounds.

deckai

Oct 26, 2009
Pretty much every Major city would make a decent Fallout game, but I would like a Fallout game outside of America, seeing what happened to the rest of the world.

Oh and for the Germans among us:

Fallout: Bielefeld