Fallout: *Insert City Here*

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Almere, Netherlands. Not very good.

Because:

- A few metres (several feet) below sea level, protected by flimsy earthen dikes.
- On a man-made island(dikes), in a man-made lake(more dikes), in a man-made country(lots of dikes).
- We don't have much in the way of gunshops or weapons in general here.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
Stockholm would make a pretty cool Fallout environment if it wasn't so damn small. It would look really unique what with the majority of the architecture being at least 200 years old, and you'd have a lot of neat tunnels and subway stations to explore.

Skulltaker101

Jul 20, 2010
Fallout: Auckland. Yeah, the apocalypse happened, but no one really noticed. Oh, and a dark super mutant Hone Harawira is ruling the rad-infested downtown from his fortress in Sky Tower. This has to happen.

Varitel

Jan 22, 2011
They should have one set in the greater Boston area, or as it is known in the Fallout universe, the Commonwealth. You could have ruins of all the great things in Boston, naturally, all of the glass panes would have fallen off of the John Hancock tower (actually did happen to a few panes anyway), you could explore the ruins of the T, and of course you would have the Institute in Cambridge (the ruins of MIT if I'm not mistaken).

Skulltaker101

Jul 20, 2010
I've got to be honest with you.
Killing chavs with the Experimental MIRV might just be the best thing in the universe.

shroomie

Mar 31, 2009
Fallout: London, it would be just like the situation there now. Gangs of marauders roaming the streets, looting and attacking random people.

Spaloooooka

Oct 5, 2010
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Fallout: Chernobyl, think about it, that town is perfect for a post-apocalyptic game!
Might have missed someone eles pointing this out but.....stalker? :)

Slinker07

Jan 14, 2009
lettucethesallad said:
Stockholm would make a pretty cool Fallout environment if it wasn't so damn small. It would look really unique what with the majority of the architecture being at least 200 years old, and you'd have a lot of neat tunnels and subway stations to explore.
Actually I think it's size would be too it's benefit. Would make it possible to recreate large areas very detailed.

And yeah, I agree the architecture would really make it stand out in a postapotalical enviorment. I can just imagen "Gamla stan" (Trans: Old town) in a mix of really old buildings partly burned, and with scavangers and ghouls running around the street.

Rodrigo Girao

May 13, 2011
Fallout: Rio

Imagine the favelas teeming with drug-dealing mutants... the Christ Redeemer in ruins... the beaches empty, and the Tijuca forest covering the whole city...

Oassis

Apr 2, 2010
Fallout: Middle of Antarctica

COME ON PEOPLE! Who wouldn't want to fight irradiated penguins with an anti-material rifle? Trust me, this will be amazing...

fleischwolke

Feb 8, 2010
teebeeohh said:
Fallout Munich, even after the nuclear holocaust it would still be a boring place full of self-centered stuck-up people
We are not stuck up - we are just better than you. But I agree: Munich has a few places that would brim with atmosphere (like our huge metal statue, the Bavaria) and we have a nice metro-system, and I really liked those parts in Fallout 3.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
TheAztec said:
Fallout: Adelaide, Australia

Nothing happens here, and I don't think even a nuclear war would make this place more interesting.
I beg to differ!

Fallout: Perth (Australia)

We are called Dullsville by you damn eastern states and stop stealing OUR DAMN RESOURCES!
But in all seriousness,a nuke would make life more intresting here.

bader0

Dec 7, 2010
Traun said:
Fallout: Atlantis

Set 2500 years BC.
come to think of it why are there so few atlantis games? there are almost no atlantis games and yet it could be such a cool premise for a game