Farewell, Escapist

Apr 28, 2008
This makes me sad :(

Good luck with whatever you choose to do next. May your future be filled with fluffy animals.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008

*Sniffle* I had no idea you were going! There's so many animal pictures I never got to show you! I always thought there'd be time...

Okay, melodramatics aside, you were one of the most awesome people on the Escapist, and even in real like you were still awe-inspiring to me.

I wish you the very best in your new adventures, and I hope you come back to visit a few times once you've found your new home!

Sadly I'm away from home right now, or I'd put on my Spidermod suit and salute you.. I'll come back to edit it in on Sunday.

*fwip fwip*

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I won't normally quote Tumblr but I will today: "My Feels hurt." Good luck with whatever's next for you.

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
NONONO! Who will now argue with Tito?! Who will tell crazy pet related stories in a hilarious crazy cat lady voice?! Who will host amazing game shows on Expo?! Who will promote Persona games on a Podcat?! Don't go Susan! Don't go! I'm like genuinely sad right now...

SONICWOLF

Dec 4, 2010
All the best for the future Susan, i will miss you on the podcast and your video reviews. I am an Xbox owner and if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have forced my friend to let me play Journey on his PS3.

---,---'---;@

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Well that came out of nowhere.

I guess there comes a time for every Arendt to spread its wings and fly.

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
Thanks Susan - you've done a lot for the site and your work has been really good. I hope you're moving on to bigger and better things and that you enjoy every minute of it. We'll miss you here.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
So long Susan, you will be greatly missed.
I wish a bright and prosperous future upon you and may it be filled with many corgis.
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication and the time you spent talking with us.
(seriously it's really great that you chose to do that, when you could have just ignored us.)

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
We'll miss you. I don't know why you're leaving but I hope that whatever you do ends up being successful :)

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Well, this is not good news. While I'm certain that the quality of the site content will likely continue, anything involving actual live in person discussion, such as the podcasts, is certainly going to take a step downward.

Best wishes on the future, and hopefully we'll be able to catch up with you somewhere else sometime soon.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I some how figured this was coming...

Seeya Susan, I'll miss your reviews, random cute animals stuff, Dr. Who discussions etc.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Well, farewell miss Arendt. May luck be with you.
We'll miss your cute "corgie on a cookie" avatar...

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
This is really quite disappointing. I have always enjoyed reading your articles and hearing your opinions on the podcat. Take care Susan, this site most certainly will not be the same without you.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Good luck with your future endevors, you will be missed. The podcat won't be the same without you.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
You're leaving?

:D Well, good luck Susan!
You will always be a welcome voice/face here!

Captcha: thumbs up
Indeed. =w= d (<- Thumbs up face)