Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
HailtotheKing said:
TrevorGruen said:
rofl you wanna talk to me about scrawny? I am 15 and weigh 95 pounds (fully clothed).
PS: its not me being unhealthy, its genetic.
Don't feel bad man. I'm 21, and I eat nothing but junk food and deep fried, heavily salted crap basically designed to make me obese, and I've never been over 128lbs. On the one hand, it makes me self conscious for being to small at my age (I'm only 5'8" on top of everything), but with a blossoming acting career and the state of Hollywood as it is now, I figure it'll play to my advantage someday soon.
Lol im about 5 foot 5, but im not upset about it. Anyway its funny for me cuz i eat more than some fat people i know. So far today iv had 3 chicken tenders, 2 bags of chips, 2 burritios (beefy crunch burritos from taco bell), 2 cans of coke, a glass of OJ, an actual orange, and a green apple. Oh and i have a french bread pizza in the oven.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
stone0042 said:
Yahoo chocolate milk. Can't find it anywhere, but damn I loved that stuff as a kid.
Check in the soda aisle, its still widley available (atleast it is in FLORIDA!)

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
TrevorGruen said:
Lol its not even the money, i just dont feel like doing the work of getting that many bags and shipping it somewhere, too much effort =D. Anyway the gas station i see them at is on Palmetto Park Road across from loggers run middle school in Boca Raton, florida.
heheheh now you know where to go for your next vacation =D!
...That is a lot of work...yet again touche. Sorry my mind was in a whirl with the notion I could pretend to be a dinosaur again...Not even a next vacation pffft I will literally fly over there right now.

meowchef

Oct 15, 2009
Echer123 said:
Sodas with real sugar in them, but they do have Mountain Dew and Pepsi Throwback for a limited time.
Dr. Pepper as well.

The ones with real sugar get flat in a matter of minutes though.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
MystryMeet said:
TrevorGruen said:
Lol its not even the money, i just dont feel like doing the work of getting that many bags and shipping it somewhere, too much effort =D. Anyway the gas station i see them at is on Palmetto Park Road across from loggers run middle school in Boca Raton, florida.
...That is a lot of work...yet again touche. Sorry my mind was in a whirl with the notion I could pretend to be a dinosaur again...Not even a next vacation pffft I will literally fly over there right now.
Lol keep in mind they probably only have a few bags on the shelf at any given time.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
Commander Jack Rankin said:
Hi-C Ecto Cooler and Pac Man cereal.
Lol any drink related to the ghost busters has to be good. God when is Ghostbusters 3 gonna be made?!

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
TrevorGruen said:
stone0042 said:
Yahoo chocolate milk. Can't find it anywhere, but damn I loved that stuff as a kid.
That's assuming he means Yoohoo!, and not Yahoo. As far as I know, Yahoo was the non-copyright infringing expy of Yoohoo! from Hey Arnold!.

Roscoe_A

Aug 6, 2009
Pepsi Blue. I remember getting that some many times...and then it disappeared. It was a very sad day in the neighborhood.

meowchef

Oct 15, 2009
TrevorGruen said:
MystryMeet said:
TrevorGruen said:
MystryMeet said:
TrevorGruen said:
MystryMeet said:
Bugles....BUGELS! Because I could put them on my fingers and pretend to be a t-rex...oh and someone ninja'd me...SURGE
Those still exist too. I can get em at my local gas station mart.
I will freakin' pay you two hundred dollars all you have to do is buy me one hundred twenty dollars worth of Bugels....or other arrangements can be made....
Lol or i could just tell you their adress =P
TOUCHE MY GOOD ESCAPIST! touche. I guess since I have the mentality that everyone is a DOUCHE wanting MONEY I figured it would be the easiest route to take.

Now about that address...GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME NAO!
I think you can go to pretty much any Wal Mart and get them too...

cairocat

Oct 9, 2009
Knuckx117 said:
Aylaine said:
I'm not sure if it's discontinued, but they don't sell it around here anymore and that's close enough for me:" Mountain Dew Code Red. That was a gooood soda. x.x
Funny Thing, I'm drinking it right now.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
mistergobbles said:
Mountain Dew Game Fuel. Oh my GOD that stuff was good.
This may be a confusion on my part, but wasn't the game fuel Voltage-flavor Mt. Dew?

OT: Also, mine is obvious.

[HEADING=1]SURGE![/HEADING]

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
Owyn_Merrilin said:
TrevorGruen said:
stone0042 said:
That's assuming he means Yoohoo!, and not Yahoo. As far as I know, Yahoo was the non-copyright infringing expy of Yoohoo! from Hey Arnold!.
Ok 1. How do you remember stuff from Hey arnold? lol i respect your memory.
2. Did they ever make a real life version of it? cuz i think he isnt talking about a fictional drink. If fictional drinks count then can i request some of the foods from harry potter and star wars?

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
1) Wave Milk - Vanilla
No longer sold in my area as far as I know.

2) Arnotts Shapes - Tomato Salsa flavour
I couldn't find an image so here's Pizza flavour which is still going strong.

3) Fruche yoghurt
They still make this BUT a while ago this yoghurt was FLUFFY and BUBBLY. Think of it like Aero Chocolate. It was AMAZING! But... the douche bags in marketing decided it was too original and unique so they changed it back to regular diarrhea cream stuff that ALL Yoghurt is like.

Ciran

Feb 7, 2009
Hansen's Boysenberry Soda. That stuff was so good, but they don't make it anymore, though their other sodas are still pretty good.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
TrevorGruen said:
MystryMeet said:
TrevorGruen said:
Lol keep in mind they probably only have a few bags on the shelf at any given time.
I wasn't planning on ever leaving the station...

Marsell

Nov 20, 2008
Pepsi vanilla
and super-sized fries from McDonald's (the one item on the menu I still like)