Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Of COURSE Crystal Pepsi! Hey, as long as it still tasted like Pepsi, right?
emeraldrafael said:
its not pepsi crystal, but pepsi blue. It was the only pepsi I ever drank except for cherry.
http://yuzuriha.seesaa.net/image/pepsi_blue.jpg
THAT, on the other hand... Jesus fuck, I couldn't stand it! Just looking at that picture made me a little queasy...

Nixzilla

Sith Lord
Jul 21, 2009
i dont know what there called but it was twizzlers that tasted like starburst

EDIT Starburst fruit twists

CptJackRabbit

Mar 5, 2009
TrevorGruen said:
CptJackRabbit said:
For snacks and drink, both from the microwave line.

The microwave french fries in the container like a mcdonalds one, but each fry had an individual sleeve.

And Microwave Milkshakes. Yes they existed. I would go find an image, but I don't know how to post images here. F*****g microwave milkshakes... Ah the 80's.

(and Pepsi Clear)
Do you mean Crystal Pepsi?
Yeah..Sorry. Crystal Pepsi. I wasnt a Blue fan.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
emeraldrafael said:
Yeah... but that was never really an Issue. Its more if you have asthma that it messes you up. really no one should see your waste except you.
I never heard about it affecting people with asthma. I've always read that it was a combination of poor sales and people complaining about it turning their poo green, which if you think about it would tend to freak anyone out.

zelda2fanboy said:
White Chocolate M and Ms (Maybe the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie will bring them back)
I bought a pack of those once, never opened them. Whatever it was that made me want to try them when I was in the store faded away when I got home. I still have them somewhere tucked away, probably no longer safe to eat though.

Reed Spacer

That guy with the thing.
Jan 11, 2011
flim.geek.chic said:
.>
bubblegum/candy cigs
Also Ecto Coolers (the Hi-C with Slimer form the Goastbusters), and Dunk-a-roo's
Candy cigs are still around, only they're called candy sticks, now, for obvious reasons.

You mean the "Popeye" ones, right?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Stryc9 said:
You get used to the waste situation after a awhile. and here's the thing with asthma:

It has the capacity for inducing an allergic reaction in individuals with pre-existing moderate asthma

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
Mountain dew code read...so freaking good! They also use to have like these Ice cream tacos I miss those

flim.geek.chic

Oct 22, 2009
Reed Spacer said:
flim.geek.chic said:
.>
bubblegum/candy cigs
Also Ecto Coolers (the Hi-C with Slimer form the Goastbusters), and Dunk-a-roo's
Candy cigs are still around, only they're called candy sticks, now, for obvious reasons.

Yeah but it's not the same. And yeah The "Popeye" ones. I haven't seen them since I was a tike.

Reed Spacer

That guy with the thing.
Jan 11, 2011
flim.geek.chic said:
Reed Spacer said:
flim.geek.chic said:
.>
bubblegum/candy cigs

Yeah but it's not the same. And yeah The "Popeye" ones. I haven't seen them since I was a tike.
They're still around; can't say why you can't find them.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Peanut Butter Payday bars and Pitch Black II Mountain dew. It was sour grape and it was awesome.

flim.geek.chic

Oct 22, 2009
Reed Spacer said:
flim.geek.chic said:
Reed Spacer said:
flim.geek.chic said:
.>
bubblegum/candy cigs

They're still around; can't say why you can't find them.
Well If you know where to find them in the D.C. Metro area I'm all ears. :)

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
short answer, Blak.

Not-quite-as-short answer: Coke Blak.

Blatantly big answer:

Runner up: Mountain Dew Pitch Black

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
Crispy M&Ms. Only discontinued in the US, but seeing as that's where I live, Europe having free access to them doesn't help me much.
Maybe I can find an out of the way convenience store that isn't mindful of expiry dates..