Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

Nedoras

Jan 8, 2010
Ashes2Ashes said:
Nedoras said:
Wild Berry Poptarts. They supposedly still exist but I can't find them anywhere :( Those and Pepsi Blue. I would say Vanilla Coke, but I recently found a store near me that sells it and keeps it in stock ^_^
That's right I bought some wild berry pop tarts about 2 weeks ago, they're my favorite kind =D

As for me I miss crunchy M&M's, not this newfangled crap with the pretzels in it, I hate those.
Also one of the flavors of Gatorade Frost that I can't remember the name of, but it was the teal colored one. Actually looking it up to try to find out the name practically none of those frost flavors exist anymore... and those were the best ones.
You lucky bastard, they're my favorite too :p
I believe the teal/light blue one was called "Glacier Freeze". I think they still exist, I remember seeing the frost flavors not too long ago.

BlueGlowstick

Nov 18, 2010
Mountain Dew Live Wire. The orange one. :D

They bring it back in the summer time. I had one a few years back & I took it to school. GOOD STUFF!!

Pepsi One, I think, came out like 12 years ago (ball park). I tried it at Pizza Hut (only person to try it.) It had 1 calorie, before all this zero-calorie craze started. I miss that stuff. It was good.

Nedoras said:
Ashes2Ashes said:
Nedoras said:
Wild Berry Poptarts. They supposedly still exist but I can't find them anywhere :( Those and Pepsi Blue. I would say Vanilla Coke, but I recently found a store near me that sells it and keeps it in stock ^_^
That's right I bought some wild berry pop tarts about 2 weeks ago, they're my favorite kind =D

As for me I miss crunchy M&M's, not this newfangled crap with the pretzels in it, I hate those.
Also one of the flavors of Gatorade Frost that I can't remember the name of, but it was the teal colored one. Actually looking it up to try to find out the name practically none of those frost flavors exist anymore... and those were the best ones.
You lucky bastard, they're my favorite too :p
I believe the teal/light blue one was called "Glacier Freeze". I think they still exist, I remember seeing the frost flavors not too long ago.
peanut M&Ms?? they still exist.

as for Gatorade Frost- amazon.com has the drink mix. no joke.

I can't remember anything, sorry. :( I have some memory loss since I was younger.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Vanilla coke seemed to disapear for a while but its back in australia, not too hard to find but you can't find cartons of it

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Nedoras said:
John Stetson said:
PEPSI BLUE!!!
that was the best stuff ever, such a shame it came and left so quickly
YES! I'm not crazy, other people know it existed and miss it. AWESOME. YOu have no idea how happy that makes me.

superline51

Nov 18, 2009
I think I miss Pepsi Clear. I say think because that was forever ago, but I vaguely remember buying it all the time, so it must have been good.

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
BlueGlowstick said:

They bring it back in the summer time. I had one a few years back & I took it to school. GOOD STUFF!!

Pepsi One, I think, came out like 12 years ago (ball park). I tried it at Pizza Hut (only person to try it.) It had 1 calorie, before all this zero-calorie craze started. I miss that stuff. It was good.
Pepsi 1 still exists, i saw a 12 can case of it at publix last week. I remember cuz i wondered what the point of a drink with 1 calorie was. Either man up and drink the regular stuff or go back to your no calorie swill.

superline51

Nov 18, 2009
BlueGlowstick said:

They still sell both of those in the Wal-marts here (Houston, TX). I drank it up until the point they started making the Pepsi Max.

BlueGlowstick

Nov 18, 2010
superline51 said:
BlueGlowstick said:

They still sell both of those in the Wal-marts here (Houston, TX). I drank it up until the point they started making the Pepsi Max.
I live in Tennessee. I only see the new Mountain Dews & the new Pepsis here.

TrevorGruen said:
BlueGlowstick said:

Pepsi 1 still exists, i saw a 12 can case of it at publix last week. I remember cuz i wondered what the point of a drink with 1 calorie was. Either man up and drink the regular stuff or go back to your no calorie swill.
I only see Pepsi Max in Tennessee. I can probably look around in other states & find it.

diddykonger

Jan 14, 2009
short list of stuff I loved that have been discounted up here in the frozen wasteland of the north

Lemon Coke
Diet lime Coke
Code Red
Vault
Coca Pebbles
Peggy Cove Chips
Hostess Chips(I miss those three mascots)

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
I really miss Vanilla Coke, not sure if it exists but I can't find it anymore. Same thing with Vault and Pepsi One, but I think Pepsi One is just gone altogether.

On the snack side 3D Doritos were really nice, still don't get why they stopped making them.

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
Does anyone know the name of an old cereal from the 90's maybe it was canada only but it was like cereal squares and some had fruit paste in them? I missed those... But living in canada with their nazi food bans is crazy, they took away Trix, cherry coke,vanilla coke, dozens of other soft drinks and snacks and we never even got four lokos up here, I miss thems they were good people.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
emeraldrafael said:
YES! I'm not crazy, other people know it existed and miss it. AWESOME. YOu have no idea how happy that makes me.
Oh. No. You're not alone at all. I remember Pepsi Blue, I used to get it because I was the only one in my group or friend who liked it so no one would steal my soda. It hasn't been on store shelves since around 2003 here. The only downside to the stuff was that drinking too much would turn your poo a toxic waste shade of green.

I've found a way to pretty much recreate it for myself though. If you get that blue raspberry flavored syrup they sell for making sno-cones you can add that stuff to regular Pepsi until it tastes how you want.

I also miss Sprite Remix, that stuff was awesome, kind of stated like Skittles.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Stryc9 said:
emeraldrafael said:
Oh. No. You're not alone at all. I remember Pepsi Blue, I used to get it because I was the only one in my group or friend who liked it so no one would steal my soda. It hasn't been on store shelves since around 2003 here. The only downside to the stuff was that drinking too much would turn your poo a toxic waste shade of green.

I've found a way to pretty much recreate it for myself though. If you get that blue raspberry flavored syrup they sell for making sno-cones you can add that stuff to regular Pepsi until it tastes how you want.

I also miss Sprite Remix, that stuff was awesome, kind of stated like Skittles.
Yeah... but that was never really an Issue. Its more if you have asthma that it messes you up. really no one should see your waste except you.

lyrandar

Apr 15, 2009
Dr Pepper!!! They stopped selling it here in Australia about ten years ago or so (I'm not sure, I was very young at the time, maybe 8 or 9), now I have to every so often buy imported cans for four bucks a pop from an imported lolly shop. It sucks!

Audemas

Aug 12, 2008
I remember this frozen pizza I used to get by Freschetta and it was four cheese with bacon and it had a cream sauce. That pizza was amazing and then it was removed and I'm not sure why.

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
hmmmmm...
Krispy Kreme Malt Donuts and those Ice Cream Shots (little lime ball things)
KK donut, creme filling, chocolate icing, crushed malteded milk balls=best thing evar

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Mountain Dew Pitch Black 1 and 2
Cupcake Pebbles (You burned so brightly so quickly)
Oreo O's (too much sugar made it way too good)
White Chocolate M and Ms (Maybe the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie will bring them back)
Hidden Treasures breakfast cereal (I can still taste it)
123 Jello (To this day, I'm not entirely sure what the fuck this stuff even was supposed to be)
Halloween Mojito Jones Soda (Almost drove me to start drinking)
Iron Beer (a rare Cuban softdrink I found in Florida - it's like cream soda, but not)