Favorite Gundam Series.

Dead Eye II

Aug 7, 2009
I would say my favourite gundams are Destiny, the Strike Freedom and probably the Goufs from Gundam Seed Destiny, also the Impulse with the sword frame on

Dead Eye II

Aug 7, 2009
Lord Thodin said:
Griever18 said:
Gundam Wing for me.
OP if your going to name the best one off the bat, come on........
I like the Wing gundam but i prefer Heavy arms soooooooo much more from gundam wing lol I remember i was watching the Endless Waltz movie and remember seeing the Heavy Arms-custom just mowing down enemy suits with the twin dual gatling cannons and god knows what other weapons that monster had! lol

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
the original i forget what its called exactly there are to damn many of them
wasnt there some gundam series where all of the gundums were chibi

Dead Eye II

Aug 7, 2009
Has any one else noticed how the NEW series suits would be classed as old and the OLD series suit would be classed as new? I only noticed it when i was watching gundam seed destiny when they have the Zaku proto types, the Goufs and doms. they look sooooooo much better than the old series suits lol

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
I gotta pick Wing
because I love Heavy arms

I also love G Gundam
"this hand of mine is glowing red"

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
ChromeAlchemist said:
Wing.

Was godlike, and I'll ignorantly refuse anyone else's opinion on that one.
Yes, it was, it was like the Thor of Gundam series.

Of course 0083 was Odin, and therefore just a bit better.

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
Dead Eye II said:
Has any one else noticed how the NEW series suits would be classed as old and the OLD series suit would be classed as new? I only noticed it when i was watching gundam seed destiny when they have the Zaku proto types, the Goufs and doms. they look sooooooo much better than the old series suits lol
They were done on the computer, so to do the same thing would take only half the time, so yes, they upped the ante visually speaking in Seed.

Khushrenada

Apr 8, 2010
Onmi said:
Arsen said:
I didn't like the one that had the fighters.

And the reason Wing was so awesome was because each Gundamn has a badass archetype of the sorts. Angel, Gatling Gun Guy, Arabic Fighter, Death, Dragon, Demon, Zodiac Sign, Roman Warrior...
You didn't like G Gundam!?!?

Onmi calm yourself, not everyone likes Super Robot Shows, so long as the next words out of his mouth aren't something stupid.

Okay as a note, if it doesn't have a V fin it's not a Gundam, it's just a regular Mobile suit. secondly G Gundam came BEFORE Wing, just putting that out there.
The RX-79G Ez8 did not have a V fin.

I like all gundam series except G-Gundam and the kids SD Gundam.

Best pilot ever was Shiro Amada from 08th MS Team.

MrHappy255

Mar 10, 2008
zeta all the way. all the others are good but that is the most awesomely depressing series ever. You have got to love it.