The Spoony one
Helloween4545

Some of the other LPers I like/follows:

Darkchiron
Totalbiscuit
the Yogcast

Cooklez

May 30, 2011
My all time favorite would be AgentJR... he does some awesome survival horror games (Silent Hill, Resident Evil, You are Empty, Condemned) and he also does Flash Games (Gateway 1 and 2 and Don't Look Back)... some fun games too (Igi and A Game With a Kitty, Minecraft, GTA: San Andreas, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R)
The other LPer's I favor are BlueXephos, Seananners, MyselfOverwhelmed, and FrozenFoxy,

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
People have already said BlueXephos and SeaNanners, and I'll add that I like X and PaperBatVG too. PBat is interesting. Not like a lot of them, sort of a "homeboy" style.

Pvt Dylan

May 27, 2011
Me, LtMkilla, BrownMan, Fragger, and a few other guys from Achievement Hunter. We all watch each other's Lp's and usually leave comments saying very obscene things.

I'd suggest checking their stuff out if you haven't already.

I watched Toby Games, being a Tobuscus fan since 2006. His episodes are just so short, it's ridiculous. He just acts a little too funny, it gets a little annoying.. I still love his videos, but I haven't seen a Toby Games video since Amnesia finished. I watched a few others to see if he calmed down a bit, but he's still the same Toby.

TwingDing

May 30, 2011
Tobuscus is super funny. Also, Mangminx. She doesn't upload very often and she only does Let's Play's of horror games, but she so fucking hilarious!

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
ProtonjonSA and Vash12349 are my personal favorites. Although I do have a positive bias for a new one, Co-op Commentary Chaos... mainly because it's me and my friend (shameless self-pandering). I've also started to like DeceasedCrab thanks to the Let's Play Archive.

Please ignore my self-advertising, I just couldn't stop myself. To be honest, we kinda suck, we're just starting out for gits and shiggles.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I've been watching a lot of Clementj642 lately for all his Mega Man series Let's Plays, but my favorite is Tobuscus. Liked SirRonLionHeart and RaidouFrost, but they pretty much stopped uploading anything.

fessferenc

Apr 17, 2009
I like deathevan13, his dead space playthroughs had me winded i was laughing so hard, as well as otg, davidr64yt or X, freekill101101, awesomemattg, and probably a few others whos names aren't coming to mind at the moment for some reason...

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
Quaxar said:
http://urealms.com/minecraft/minecraft1.html

Fucking super minecraft. It doesn't get much more badass.
I still hate The Escapist to this very day for kicking Rob off of here.

Edit: Also, SSoHPKC is awesome.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
oplinger said:
...Slowbeef and Diabetes.

Why haven't they been mentioned already?
Might be because a lot of these seem to be youtuber lps.

And well... you know...

I'm surprised Chipcheezum and General Ironicus haven't been mentioned either.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
ProtonJonSA. I followed him whilst he started out, but he's become very well known since his Kaizo videos couple of years ago. Below.

Cloud8745 WAS my favourite though he started to get stressed with feedback and eventually got banned for charging people to include commentary for a Let's Play which was a stupid move.

Retsuprae is a new favourite of mine, even if they just basically piss-take any other Let's Players. Though most deserve it for such poor attempts, like one guy (vid below) who decided to upload a Mario 64 video with 4 frames per sec.

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
My favorite is Pyschadelicsnake, he is the most hilarious of all the LP's i've ever seen

His best are Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil 2

Silent Hill 2 video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGDyxsNrWCQ