DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
When I get a grenade kill in just about any game, I like to say this:

"Bombs; you want it? It's yours, my friend!"

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Usually I tend to just enjoy my kill in silence, followed by scaring teabaggers by firing a few shots their way. Sometimes they're like Gazels when it happens, they look around, I fire again, they run.

Of course if my kill happens to be a teammate I go "Sorry, my bad. Thought you weren't you, guess you were. Sorry"

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
RebellionXXI said:
When I get a grenade kill in just about any game, I like to say this:

"Bombs; you want it? It's yours, my friend!"
As long as you have enough rupees!

flixmil

Jul 22, 2009
I find that whistling snippets of show tunes just after I've shot some blokes knees off if rather effective as a disruption technique. Sometimes, you can get the WHOLE sever to sing along.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
Not really a taunt, just something I say when playing shooters with my friends, and also, just to give credit where it is due, I got this from an article in XBox 360 Magazine:

Whenever one of my friends begins to spaz out because they're dying, they yell, "I'm dying! I'm dying!"

I always respond, "Do so quietly"

It happens so often that now everyone playing says it, not just me.

ConstantJoe

Apr 10, 2009
It doesn't just apply to games, but when anything happens and someone complains (i.e. got killed in cod4), I tend to go: "There's a wall over there... get over it. "

COR 2000

Jun 30, 2008
Whenever I do something devious, I like to yell "Hahahahaha, Nyeh!", much like my evil twin brother Thaddeus. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut3H6JnM-P0&NR=1]

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I don't taunt, I just smile to myself and stay silent. Unless they ask for the taunt then they are getting it.

Nearl36

Jul 30, 2009
Starting out a few years ago, I finally managed to take out a friend of mine on a systemlink game with 12 of us fucking around on Gears and Halo 3.
Needless to say, he was one of the famous dick friends who kills you as often as possible while his skill level is above yours so he can say he killed you X amount of times before you got him once.

I took him out, and for some reason I had nothing to say but one word...

"GATORADE!!!!"

He screamed, and got insanely pissed off about it, so it became a callsign for him getting killed.

Every time someone killed him, there came the call on the headsets...

"GATORADE!!!!"

"GAAAAAAATOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAADDDDDEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Since that time, I've made that my call online and in friendly matches. "Friendly" being what they start out as, that is...

Now, when it's about 10 minutes after going in, the call is dreaded, or laughed at depending on if it's a team match or not.

And needless to say, the dick no longer plays any kind of multiplayer with us anymore, since his skill level has never gone much higher than it was...

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Xan Krieger said:
Was playing killing floor last night (free weekend on steam) and I encountered this creature that screams to cause damage. I promptly leveled my lever action rifle at her head and said "SILENCE" then I blew her head off and followed up with "I KILL YOU!"

Other then that after offing someone I like to say "Someone's not going home to see his kids."
Yeah I'm cold like that.

So what are some other good taunts you've heard?
I usually yell "Hello" into the microphone or Suprise Bitches" when i pop out from cover and kill someone.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
Mine is BAYUM. As in 'bam' but pronounced in like a sort of ghetto way, cause it makes me lol.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
"Yes, I definitely suck. That must explain why I'm doing so much better than you."

Gotta love angry people.