Favorite taunts while gaming

MBergman

Oct 21, 2009
Not really a taunt, but one funny thing I saw during my younger days, when I was still playing CS a guy says:
"Isn't being sniped just like being in a car wreck? You know, I'm just going around, minding my own buissness and BAM! I'm fucked!"

Other than that when people whined about "Really being the better player, cause' you're just a n00b" when they lost at CoH the obvious response usually became:
"Yeah, way to go showing your skills losing to a n00b! :p"

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
I don't really have a favorite taunt, I just like shouting things that make very little sense in the hopes of messing with peoples perception of reality... That, and I'm also quite fond of shouting "There are four lights!" at people.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
Although the game itself didn't receive much love, I loved Socom Confrontion's taunting system. I always appreciated being able to do ridiculous dances over enemy corpses than just teabagging.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Wadders said:
I only really taunt people on TF2, because there are animations for that specific purpose :D My fave has to be the Soldier's one, where he bashes his helmet with the shovel whilst screaming like a demon :D

The best taunt I ever saw was a guy playing as engi, at the end of the round if his team won, he would spam the engi's dance taunt, whilst playing Cotton Eye Joe [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdlHmzIdn8] through his mic. It was glorious.
I think I might have actually been on that server. Was it on Orange_x3?

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
"Sorry."
Right before I'm about to backstab someone I'm dominating on TF2. I feel like such a bastard. I must ruin the game for heavys.

Psychemaster

Everything in Moderation
Aug 18, 2008
Xan Krieger said:
Was playing killing floor last night (free weekend on steam) and I encountered this creature that screams to cause damage. I promptly leveled my lever action rifle at her head and said "SILENCE" then I blew her head off and followed up with "I KILL YOU!"
I have an uncanny habit of yelling 'HEADSHOT!' in the style of the UT04 announcer whenever I stick a crossbow bolt through the Patriarch's head.

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
Whenever I make a particularly clean kill I launch into something like "OH that was beautiful. That was just fantastic. Just...BOOM. Dead. Wow. Perfect." This just goes on for a while until it gradually degenerates into semi-erotic noises for around fifteen seconds.

Wing0fSilver

Oct 12, 2009
I don't know if this counts, but when I'm over my friend's house and he's playing a team match on Live, I'll take the headset and start reciting Simon's speech from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan. It's actually the opposite of a Taunt, it's more like a rally for our team :)

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
JenXXXJen said:
I sing Disney songs.

Seriously.
What's really great is queuing up the Pokemon theme song into the microphone during a TF2 match. Nine times out of ten, I guarantee you'll get your whole team singing along.

CalamusGary

Mar 29, 2008
I like cackaling madly when pouncing or pulling a survivor on left 4 dead VS mode. Just getting all 4 survivors to surround a hunter and pass him around for a bit, thats always fun :p

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
popdafoo said:
Wadders said:
I only really taunt people on TF2, because there are animations for that specific purpose :D My fave has to be the Soldier's one, where he bashes his helmet with the shovel whilst screaming like a demon :D

The best taunt I ever saw was a guy playing as engi, at the end of the round if his team won, he would spam the engi's dance taunt, whilst playing Cotton Eye Joe [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdlHmzIdn8] through his mic. It was glorious.
I think I might have actually been on that server. Was it on Orange_x3?
Yeah, I think it was :D

I've ran into him a couple of times actually, he was on Badlands once as well, or maybe he started a trend and other people are doing it too haha!

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
'settle down, rookie'
'are you hungry?'
'what's the matter? get up!'

you'll know what game I'm talking about if you have read any of my 'favorite game this year' posts

Daedalus007

Oct 15, 2009
"What if no one ever told you that bullets fly straight?" Right after I kill someone with crappy aim. XD

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
*me sniping* fuck*boom*you
fuck *boom* you
fuck *boom* you

sneak up on someone or suddenly drop in front "ello there"
i dunno why but when i kill with overpowered weapon "MATILDAAAA!"
"oooh that was bloody/squishy/nasty."
"wow. just wow. that was horrible. truly horrible"

WelshWizard

May 30, 2009
As a spy in TF2, I like to tell the person I'm about to backstab that I'm about to backstab them over voicechat, if circumstances permit of course. It really makes people feel useless.