Favorite Villain Lines

Camaranth

Feb 4, 2011
"Rudeness is a pandemic" - Hannibal Lecter Red Dragon (more of a anti-Hero)

"You have destroyed so much Dr Freeman, can you tell me just one thing that you have created? I thought not." Dr Breen Half-life 2

Anything GLaDOS says "The bad news is reality doesn't exist, the good news is we have a new cat graveyard."

"have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring, no-one listens to you." Cargill, The Simpsons Movie.

Fuhrlock

Apr 1, 2012
"'A man is made by the quality of his enemies.' Maric told me that once. I wonder if it's more a compliment to you or me." Loghain, Dragon age (though I'd debate whether he is actually a 'villian' personally)

'Oh, and by the way Homer, if you could kill someone on your way out, it would help me a lot' Hank Scorpio, Simpsons

'You call this a tempest, oh stop you're going to make me laugh. The bitterness that all of these voices contains soothes me like a lullaby' Solf J Kimblee, Fullmetal alchemist

'My only regret..is that..I have...boneitis...' That Guy, Futurama

Thommo

Feb 14, 2013
The best one I can think of is from GoldFinger (A Bond flim for those who don't know)

Bond: Do you expect me to talk?

Goldfinger: No Mr Bond I expect you to die

Level 7 Dragon

Typo Kign
Mar 29, 2011
"You know, the soviets conducted agrecultural experiments on tomatoes. It turned out that if you play early Mozart, the tomatoes will grow bigger and end up tasting better, but if you play moonlight sonata, they will end up small, dry and ugly. The reality is that humans are dumber then tomatoes, you just have to tell that the good guys are in power and they will believe it." - Illuminami member (Empire V)

'We need a show, gentlemen' - Babylen (Generation P)

'You want a bright imagine of the future? Imagine a boot, pummeling a human face. Forever' - O'Brien (1984)

' - You're monsters

-'I'm just a cook' - The Cook (Pyrammmid)

'You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, you are the same decaying organic matter as everything else' - Tyler Durten (Fight club)

Plasmadamage

Jul 24, 2012
You exist because we allow it. You will end because we demand it. Sovereign- Mass Effect

Your destruction is the will of the Gods. And I... I AM THEIR INSTRUMENT! Prophet of Truth- Halo 3

This is not your grave. But you are welcome to it. Gravemind- Halo 2

Lucid_Camel

Feb 19, 2013
"would you Kindly?" Frank Fontaine Bioshock

"I am many things Kal-E, but here i am God" Lord Darkseid superman

"Mall cops! run!" the Monarch Venture Brothers

"Bring Venture back his Kids before he sicks his Swedish made Murder machine on us!" Monarch

"You should have sent your Flying man, maybe he would have had a chance" Owlman

"I am mighty and you..are not" Freeza

"arent you gonna wash your hands?"..."no because im evil" Flash in lex's body

"destruction is nice!!" InvaderZim

"get out of my face clown".."which one?" The Joker to Two Face

"crackle sounds" Marauder Shields. final Boss of the Mass Effect series

emissary666

May 6, 2009
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD 'HATE' WERE ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILES, IT WOULD NOT BE EQUAL TO ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.
- AM

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
"I am Araghast the Pillager, Master of hounds, Lash of the black legion, Pillager of a thousand worlds, and champion of the dark GODS!"
That is how you do an entrance.

Anagram

Nov 10, 2009
(Spoilers from the third book of Game of Thrones)

"Elia of Dorne - first I killed her screaming whelp. Then, I raped her. Then I smashed her F*cking head in. Like this. *Crunch*"
-Gregor Clegane, A Storm of Swords

Ive finished the fourth book now, and that fight is still the best part of all of them.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Portal 2 spoilers:

"AND ANOTHER THING! You... you never caught me! I told you I could die, falling off that rail, but you didn't catch me... didn't even try!"

"Did you forget that I'm the one who told you how to find that little Portal gun you love so much? Well, I thought you'd die in the attempt, if I'm honest. All the others did. Oh, you didn't think you were the first, did you? No, no, no, FIFTH! No, I lie, SIXTH! Probably best to leave it up to your imagination what happened to the other five... no,you know what? I think we're well beyond the point of tasteful restraint at this point, so I'll just tell you what happened: they died. They all died horribly. Trying to get to that Portal gun you're gripping in your meaty little fingers, there! Oh, but you thought you were special? 'Cuz you were such a good jumper! Problem solver! Clever... but ambitious!"

-Wheatley Supreme, Portal 2

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
So Bane in Dark Knight rises isn't that great of a villain. However, my history professor gave us a lesson on famous historians who studied the idea of a "result" for history. One historian, Francis Fukuyama, said that we're at the apex of history since the cold-war. There's isn't much of a meaning nowadays to history other than "a mesure of progress". However, each civilization that believed they were the "apex of history" fell at some point. It's the reason why I sort of dismissed his theory.

Although, Fukuyama made me think of Bane and this quote: "Victory has defeated you". I guess there's somethings that are positive in things that you believe are wrong.

However, my new favorite line is from a villain who turned hero at the end of the movie.

It's just summarized with one word: PRESENTATION!

Perfect delivery

Verrik

Sep 28, 2012
Azula talking to one of her soldiers in Avatar the Last Airbender. Don't remember the beginning parts word for word, but this is basically what was said. Opens with soldier explaining that they can't get close to the shore because of the tides.

Azula: I do not know much about the tides, Captain. Can you explain something to me?

Captain: Yes, Princess?

Azula: Do the tides command this ship?

Captain: ...Princess?

Azula: Do. The tides. Command. This. Ship?

Captain: No, Princess.

Azula: And if I were to, say, throw you overboard? Do you think that the tides would think twice about smashing your body up against the rocky shore?

Captain: (gulp) ...No, Princess.

Azula: Then perhaps you should worry less about the tides who have already made up their minds about killing you...and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over.

viggih7

Mar 31, 2009
"The truth, Walker, is that you're here because you wanted to feel like something you're not: A hero." - Colonel John Konrad

Kikyoo

Apr 16, 2008
O yeah I forgot one.

"There is no escape! You may not surrender! You can not win! Your only option is death!" Antarans war deceleration

Alidrasha

Jan 26, 2013
"Even these beasts recognize what you were oblivious to, human." -Didact, Halo 4
"You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."-Sovereign, Mass Effect
"I think we can put our differences behind us, fos science. You monster."-GlaDOS, Portal 2
"You wanna know how I got these scars?" -Joker, The Dark Knight

From Sherlock:
Sherlock: "People have died."
Moriarty: "That's what people DO!"

Also:

Moriarty: "Jim Moriarty... hi!"

Another one:

Moriarty: "No rush"

Another one:

Moriarty: "...and honey, you should see. me. in a crown."

Another one:

Moriarty: "Now I got to go back playing with the ordinary people, and it turns out YOU'RE ordinary just like ALL of them."
"I'm dissapointed, I'm dissapointed of you, ORDINARY Sherlock!"

Gosh, I love Moriarty ^^

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
(Lady) I'll do anything.. just don't kill...

Luca Blight: "Is that so... in that case, act like a pig."

(Lady) ... Oink, oink.

Luca Blight: "Bahahahaha! Die Pig!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhNCbGDE4GI

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Oh man, in the first Baldur's Gate. I don't remember his name, but one of the many assassins that attacks you has the line: "I am death, come for thee". Holy fuck it's awesome. It may be the assassin that attacks you in Nashkel after the mines.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Legion said:
"If you choose to lie down with the machine, we will rend you apart, and put you separate from the joys of the mass."
I was going to post something SHODAN related, seeing as she (technically "it") is my number one favourite villain in any entertainment media ever, but that line gives me goosebumps every time.

Oh well, might as well post a quote of my own choosing then: "The Polito form is dead, insect. Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your trivial existence?" SHODAN, scaring the fuck out of 11 year-old me in System Shock 2.