Favorite Villain of all time?

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
Vaccine said:
Lelouch Vi Britannia.
The greatest hero the world has ever known?
I'm only kidding on a minute scale. He was a hero from beginning to end. His methods were just a little...

My favorite villain was... is... uh... Dracula a la Castlevania. Always fun.

bz316

Feb 10, 2010
Kurokami said:
All Hail Lelouch said:
What is it?
It can be from any game, movie, or anime.

Magneto from X-men, can't help but feel I'd do the same thing in his position.
Definitely Magneto. I mean damn, this guy spends his entire childhood being oppressed by the Nazis for being a Jew, then grows up and spends his entire adult life being oppressed by everyone else on the freakin planet for being a mutant. Sweet zombie jesus, it's like humankind was daring him to fuck someone up...

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Don't really have one, which saddens me as I think villains MAKE a story. :(

I'll just go with Kefka Palazzo, cos he's a right bastage. And has an evil laugh. Can't forget that laugh...

//edit//
Damn, ninja'd! Ah well, I stand by my decision.

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
Randall Flagg/Walter O'Dim/whatever he wants to call himself from Stephen King's Dark Tower/The Stand/every other book he pops up in. XD

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
Harvey Dent aka Two Face from Batman
the guy from Heavy Rain ain't saying his name to the people who have not played Heavy Rain
and The Joker from Batman & Ra's Sal Ghul

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
The Millennium Earl from D.Gray-Man. For those unfamiliar with the series, he's a demonic-looking but extremely cheery fat man in a Victorian suit. He ends every sentence he speaks with a heart symbol and helps people reconnect with the recently deceased by bringing back the deceased's soul in an artificial body. Then the deceased's soul is used as a power source for the newly created Akuma, which kills the mourner and wears its skin as a disguise so it can kill more people, evolve, and eventually kill God.

[quote:The Millennium Earl]I am the Millennium Earl, the maker of the Akuma. I shall obliterate your puny "God" and lead the world to its death with my Akuma. An Exorcist, a soldier of life. You can't save this world no matter how hard you try. [heart] Never! [heart][/quote]

And he has awesome music.

HellsingerAngel

Jul 6, 2008
I am shamed. My brothers are shamed. Humanity is shamed, for you all forget the greatest enemy to mankind: Chaos! Why is this entity of pure madness from the lore of 40K so terrifying to be the greatest villain ever? It is everything in humanity that we hate. It is our very fears made manifest in physical form. It can be anyone you know and love, for if Chaos grips them, they are simply awaiting your moment of weakness before rending your soul and taking you into their fold. Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaneesh are mere puppets of this force, enacting its will to spread terror throughout the universe. It does not need to feed, like the Tyranid, it simply creates itself within those that are weak. There is no way of combating it, unlike Orks, once it spreads, as Chaos is eternal. It has no agenda, like the Dark Eldar, it simply wishes ill upon all. It is every negative emotion we can experience and we cannot stop it, we can only keep it at bay...

Although the legions of Chaos were spawned from the writings of H.P. Lovecraft and his beloved Cthulhu, I truly believe it was Chaos that gave the true scope of how terrifying the idea of pure chaos incarnate could be, how wide spread it can quickly become and how impossible it is to stop it.

Beacon

Dec 21, 2008
There's just...so many good Villains it's hard to choose...

The Joker is just an overall great character in any medium he was in, be it Arkham Asylum, Killing Joke, or the Dark Knight

Just from the stories I've heard, Kefka and Darth Vader seem so...unreasonably badass...One poisoned the town's water so he could walk thru it without being bothered and the other blew up a planet because he could...

Big Brother wasn't a real person but he was the embodiment of an evil government that controlled you, your money, your free time, and, probably more impressive than anything else, your thoughts! One character was THANKFUL that he was arrested by the government because they thought he was going to rebel against them

But I'm surprised that my top pick wasn't mentioned already...probably because people only know him from the movie or the one episode of the Batman cartoon he was in...

Honestly, Batman took some of the best villains from any comic book series down. Be it the Joker, Scarecrow, or Mr. Freeze.
Batman took Spawn to the limit
Batman beat Superman in a god damn fist fight

But for his single, defining moment...I'd choose Bane

He was the only one able to deduce Batman's identity, came up with the perfect plan to take him down, and broke into the Batcave to get Batman's suit. Then when Bruce Wayne comes in, he tosses it at his feet and says "Put it on, shit is going down." And becomes the ONLY man to beat Batman...and he doesn't just beat him

Bane is the man that broke the bat

He, quite literally, breaks Batman

Codeman90

Apr 24, 2008
GLaDOS, Darth Vader, Lavos, Bowser and Agent Smith. Hell lets throw in Dr. Wily and Sigma too.

"I'm going to enjoy watching you die. Mr. Anderson."

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Beacon said:
There's just...so many good Villains it's hard to choose...

The Joker is just an overall great character in any medium he was in, be it Arkham Asylum, Killing Joke, or the Dark Knight

Just from the stories I've heard, Kefka and Darth Vader seem so...unreasonably badass...One poisoned the town's water so he could walk thru it without being bothered and the other blew up a planet because he could...

Big Brother wasn't a real person but he was the embodiment of an evil government that controlled you, your money, your free time, and, probably more impressive than anything else, your thoughts! One character was THANKFUL that he was arrested by the government because they thought he was going to rebel against them

But I'm surprised that my top pick wasn't mentioned already...probably because people only know him from the movie or the one episode of the Batman cartoon he was in...

Honestly, Batman took some of the best villains from any comic book series down. Be it the Joker, Scarecrow, or Mr. Freeze.
Batman took Spawn to the limit
Batman beat Superman in a god damn fist fight

But for his single, defining moment...I'd choose Bane

He was the only one able to deduce Batman's identity, came up with the perfect plan to take him down, and broke into the Batcave to get Batman's suit. Then when Bruce Wayne comes in, he tosses it at his feet and says "Put it on, shit is going down." And becomes the ONLY man to beat Batman...and he doesn't just beat him

Bane is the man that broke the bat

He, quite literally, breaks Batman
Yeah I guess, I just thought Bane was a bit silly what with the 'roids and all. Of the bat villains, I like Freeze and Preston Payne best because they are so tortured.

Illusive DiZ

Oct 27, 2009
Urgh76 said:
i warn you, this is NOT for the faint of heart
THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!!
I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!!
I WARNED YOU!!!! SEE WHAT YOU DID!!!!
lol!!!! good choice!!!

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Darth Vader. In my mind, the only reason somebody doesn't say Darth Vader is because they have grown used to him.

Vaccine

Feb 13, 2010
Zeromaeus said:
Vaccine said:
Lelouch Vi Britannia.
The greatest hero the world has ever known?
I'm only kidding on a minute scale. He was a hero from beginning to end. His methods were just a little...

My favorite villain was... is... uh... Dracula a la Castlevania. Always fun.
You could classify him as either really, some of his scenes he just came off as so sadistic you'd think he was a villain.