Favorite Villain of all time?

TyrantGanado

Oct 21, 2009
Benjamin Linus. You want to kill him in season 2, you're unsure of how to feel to him in season 3, you start to root for him in season 4, you're back to feeling unsure of him in season 5 then if you're not feeling sorry for him by the time season 6 rolls around you're watching Lost wrong.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Let's see... I think I'll have to pick Ratigan from the movie The Great Mouse Detective. I like the way he starts out all calm and reasonable, but as his plan is foiled by Basil and things get worse for him, he slowly loses his temper, until he's just mad with rage.

Violence

Dec 3, 2009
My favorite has gotta be Sir Christopher Lee. I didn't know this until recently, but during his lifetime, he has played the role of villain in more than 160 films. Apparently, he is also a direct descendant of King Charlemagne and was in the British Special Forces during WW2. You may recognize him from his recent roles as Saruman or Count Dooku. If that wasn't cool enough, he's also in a metal band.

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
Not sure if he's a villain or not, but I'd have to say Father Anderson from Hellsing.
Also, Tyler Durden from Fight Club.

Mr.logic

Nov 18, 2009
Cheveyo said:
Wasn't there already a thread on this? Like more than one actually?

Mr.logic said:
likalaruku said:
I likes me some gay homocidal clowns. :p
whos the one on the left?
... That's the Joker.
I know and I was being sarcastic I mean't whos the anime clown on the right. I don't think I know of anyone who hasn't at least heard of batman.

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
Tawm said:
Freddy Krueger. :DD
vi må se den nye Nightmare On Elm Street filmen, hørt at den skal være jævlig brutal, og at freddy er enda awesome i den. ps er det ikke jævlig gøy å preike norsk forrand alle disse køddene, og alle her nevner Joker.
eg mener at han er en selvfølge, du vil heller se han gjøre ka faen han vil i en film/serie enn å se Batman.

loling48

Jan 14, 2009
call me an anime twat but i love the nine tailed fox from naruto and the big demon thing in the final battle of soul eater

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
GiantSpiderGoat said:
Griffith from Berserk, its just the way he f***** everyone over to become some god hand. It's also because he reminds me of Taylor Swift.
fuck yeah! im so disapointed that i forgot him, i spent like fifteen minutes thinking of a good villain (that havent been mentioned by everyone) and i forgot Griffith (should be punishable by law).

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
The Reapers . . . and I aim to stop them . . . I'll need a team composed of the galaxy's finest to do it though.