Favorite webcomic?

kingpocky

Jan 21, 2009
Homestuck and Gunnnerkrigg Court are both fantastic webcomics. Dinosaur Comics are also always reliable for a smile.

Lance Icarus

Oct 12, 2007
For me, gotta go with Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, xkcd, Penny Arcade, Of Noobs and Men, Plus 1 Comics, Awkward Zombie, Slackerz (when they update), Misfile, and really whatever I stumble upon.

TheBrett

Aug 26, 2011
VG Cats is still my favorite, although the updating is so slow that XKCD may be displacing it (particularly since the latter are so though-provoking at times).

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Awkward Zombie [http://www.awkwardzombie.com/] and Left-Handed Toons [http://www.lefthandedtoons.com/] are my favourites.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
there are just so many its hard to chose Girl Genius is my top favourite with QC and DMFA coming up just behind then there is wayward sons, Spinnerette, super redundant heroes and school bites the others have mostly been mentioned i keep up with plenty most of them are great but they fall down on updates

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Why does Girl Genius never get any love in these threads?

Stunning artwork by the way.

Theo Rob

Jun 30, 2010
no need for bushido, dr. mcninja and awkward zombie. there are some others but i cant name them right now.

Llil

Jul 24, 2008
There's 4 that I follow. XKCD, Space Avalanche, Subnormality and Scandinavia and the World.
Space Avalanche and Subnormality are probably my favourites. Only problem with both of them is that the updates aren't very frequent (although with Subnormality I can understand why it takes so long).

I also really like Perry Bible Fellowship, but that doesn't update anymore.

BulletMoaf

Jul 22, 2009
Stupidfox is awesome in its own peculiar way. For storyline in total i'd say Gunnerkrigg Court. should also recommend Sluggy Freelance, has had daily updates for YEARS now ;D

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
I have four that I actively follow- Furthia High, El Goonish Shive, Slightly Damned and Ballerina Mafia. I do read Ctrl+Alt+Dlt, but that's only when I think about it. I used to love Concession, but that ended. :c

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
Homestuck, as far as I'm concerned is the be all and end all of stupidity. I love it.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I like Penny Arcade, Puddin', and Saturday morning breakfast cereal. Puddin describes itself as a live action one panel web comic. look.

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
XKCD - funny, smart, thought-provoking, awesome
and VGCats - funny, videogame jokes, it could take a while to update but it's worth the wait...
...also, I think I'm in love with that Pink cat, Aries....

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
I really only read VG Cats...when it updates. But it's still funny to look over the old ones.

azurine

Jan 20, 2011
Stolen Pixels.
Don't even have to think about it.
Then again, I don't read web-comics often.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Questionable Content, XKCD, Cyanide and Happiness, Penny Arcade, Everyday Blues, Bug, the Oatmeal and Spinnerette.

Sure they are alot. but they are fun. :D

4nthr4x

Jun 5, 2010
Penny-Arcade
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Looking For Group
Least I Could Do
Romantically Apocalyptic
StripTeaseComic
Nerf Now