Favourite Family Guy Quote!

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Naheal said:
Brian: Here's a song by a gay guy.

*cue Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley. Backstage*

Marvin: Yo, Rick! It's your cousin! Your cousin... Marvin Astley? You know that kind of generic, mediocre sound you were lookin' for? Well, listen to this!
LOL I remember that episode XD

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
*car flies through wall*

Brian: I thought only he who is without sin could cast the first prius...

or

stewie: what do you want
cult leader: i wanna get the hell outta here!
stewie: oh i'm sorry we're fresh out of that..i'm afraid all we have is untimely DEATH! *laser blast*

epikAXE

Save the planet: It has beer!
Oct 26, 2009
Drakmeire said:
I... who? why those quotes?
I prefered back when the show had a few high brow jokes
Peter: Yeah, right. That's what they said about Benjamin Disraeli.
Cut to Disraeli looking up at the screen*
Disraeli:You don't even know who I am!
Yes, just yes. My quote right there :p

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Come on this made the entire series what it is today

That has got to be the best 2.75 minutes in television history. Nothing has ever been better and its that kind of stellar entertainment that not only defines family guy today, but what makes it a thousand times better than anything that has ever been broadcast on television!

So... can someone explain how you can say something sarcastically on a forum without coming off speaking in trollish?

ENKC

May 3, 2010
Spot1990 said:
"Banality, banality, banality, cut away joke that was probably written before they even knew what the episode would be about, banality, banality, repeat because we think if something that isn't funny goes on for long enough it'll somehow become funny."

Admittedly they do have some funny moments but the fact is it has an awful writing staff and Seth MacFarlane's a hack.
You have no soul.

My favourites are "That one is also sexual." and of course "BUTTSCRATCHER!" which has been a running joke with my friends ever since.

Comrade_Beric

Jacobin
May 10, 2010
Lois: "Uhh, you're too talented to be the lead actor. Instead you can, uh... be the producer!"
Peter: (long imaginary scene involving being a rich producer, falling down a hill, and crashing into the home of a spanish-speaking family) "I love Mexicans! I'll do it!!"

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
6unn3r said:
Tom Tucker: And now time for Ollie Williams with the Black-U-Weather Forecast. Ollie?
Ollie: It gon rain.
Tom Tucker: Thanks, Ollie.

Tom: And now to our weatherman Ollie Williams for the Blackie-Weather Forecast, Ollie?
Olie: IT'S RAININ' SIDEWAYS!
Tom: Don't you have an umbrella?
Olie: USED TO!
Tom: Where is it now?
Olie: INSIDE OUT TWO MILES AWAY!
Tom: Is there anything we can do for you?
Olie: BRING ME SOME SOUP!
Tom: What kind?
Olie: CHUNKY!
Tom: Thanks, Ollie.
I love those!
I also get a good laugh at a segment of Cheeky bastard! and also the side boob hour!

ParadoxBG

Dec 24, 2009
I'm not going to call the hospital because you won't learn anything if I do.

--Brian, after Peter falls down the stairs, having tried to build an indoor waterslide, and kind of mangled and in serious pain.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I rather love the "6000 chicken fajitas" gag, and also "pick up my poop."

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
Drakmeire said:
I... who? why those quotes?
I prefered back when the show had a few high brow jokes
Peter: Yeah, right. That's what they said about Benjamin Disraeli.
Cut to Disraeli looking up at the screen*
Disraeli:You don't even know who I am!
This. I can see this clip to this day and still laugh.

ParadoxBG

Dec 24, 2009
SimuLord said:
Nigh Invulnerable said:
SimuLord said:
You know the look of incredulity someone gets when you say something so thoroughly asinine that all that person can do is stare in disbelief at the sheer stupidity of what you just said?

I get that look when people tell me Family Guy is funny.
It's funny moments are getting fewer and far...betweener (?). Long ago it wasn't all about sex jokes or people just insulting each other.

Umm...

My point stands about Family Guy. If that's what's influencing young comedians, we're screwed. Family Guy isn't funny.
Errr...Well, far be it from me to make a broad generalizing statement, but I think I tend to agree. It was hilarious when I was twelve, but I gotta admit that, while there are still occasional amusing bits, the show as a whole is just bloated and self-absorbed. And so is Seth McFarlane.

It's like a relationship. There may be good moments, occasionally, in among the bad, but that doesn't really console much when they're thowing plates at you.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
peter: hey brian look theres a message in my cereal it says oooooooooo.

brian: "peter those are those cheerios.

couldnt stop laughing at that, its up there with the gay cowboy song

ThatFanBoyGuy

Dec 23, 2009
Naheal said:
Brian: Here's a song by a gay guy.

*cue Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley. Backstage*

Marvin: Yo, Rick! It's your cousin! Your cousin... Marvin Astley? You know that kind of generic, mediocre sound you were lookin' for? Well, listen to this!
Random person in the crowd: "I didn't like that at all!" LOL