Favourite game ever?

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
I have a TON of favorite games, so I'll just list the five that came to mind first:

1. Team Fortress 2: over 600 hours clocked in less than a year. It's a brilliant game. a gem in the greyish-brown pool of stagnant water that is the FPS market.

2. Red Dead Redemption: it's better than GTA4. Deal with it. The characters are wonderful, the story is rich, and the ending is one of the most touching things I have ever seen in a videogame. Manly tears were shed.

3. Batman Arkham Asylum: you don't PLAY as Batman, you ARE Batman. Can't wait for Arkham City.

4. Spiderman 2: until Arkham Asylum came around, THIS was the best superhero game of all time. Even after I beat it I still spent hours swinging around New York, kickin ass, slingin webs, and takin names.

5. Pokemon: for me it's either Silver, Crystal, Soul Silver, or White version. Silver was my first videogame EVER. The fact that Pokemon is still so enjoyable for me after having played it for 10 years is quite a feat, and deserving of a spot on this list.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun. NOD Artillery ohh my. Or the original C&C.

Edit: I actually forgot about FF-9. Screw C&C when I can have my FF-9.

Marcilla

May 3, 2011
Vampire the masquerade: bloodlines.
One of the first RPG's ive ever played and the one game ive replayed more times then I can count.

nicksdrago0

Nov 20, 2010
Kingdom Hearts.

Its opened me up to gaming as a child, and I recently found it again. Im forcing my friend who owns an old ps3 to allow me to play it, by giving him snake eater (while I am fond of the series, he be a huge fan of it)

weker

May 27, 2009
Fable 2 it just let me do what I wanted and had so many fun other things to do (which most ignored)

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
Super Mario World. The game that turned me into a gamer. I've played games before it and a lot after, but none have that same "spark".

ajofflight

Jun 5, 2010
That's a tough one... I like open-world RPGs in general, but I always have a hard time making a character I like to stick with, so I guess I'd have to say Diablo 2 with Median XL enabled. Or Left 4 Dead. Left 4 Dead is great fun.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I can never choose between Pokemon Blue, FFIX, Kingdom Hearts and Zelda: Wind Waker. So yeah, all o' them. Favourite game of this gen is probably Arkham Asylum or ME2