Favourite game ever?

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
Deus Ex is up there, so is Ocarina of Time and (to cheat a little bit) the Source Engine as a whole.

syrus27 said:
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

Rarghderargh!
I get the feeling I've seen that avatar before. Can't say where, though.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
Red Dead Redemption *looks at avatar* not that I was trying to hide it.
I've played it SO many times and it STILL isn't old yet. It's like a very good book to me. As soon as it's over I'll start it over again. Masterpiece of a game. This game truly made me believe that games can be art.

the_hoffs_ego

Oct 11, 2010
Kotor. I remember the days when I'd get home from school, pop the disk in the Xbox, and play to my heart's content.

Mass Effect comes in a somewhat distant 2nd.

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
Myu favorite game is probably No More Heroes and No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle, awesome badass main character your main character weilds beam katanas and the game pretty much just goes here's ur character here's is your weapon now go nuts. Plus the story was suitibly epic too.

BlueSinbad

Oct 18, 2010
Final Fantasy 7 & 8 :) I love them and if I had copies of the game and a system to play them, I'd be on them right now!

coopie1

Dec 6, 2010
half life 2 series,-it's the gaming equivalent of lord of the rings to me
mount and blade Warband- soley because they decided to leave out magic
super smash brothers- because playing with my brother is just awesome
desert storm series-

can't decide between the four

gregitaly

Mar 12, 2009
Final Fantasy X. I replay it every summer. Still haven't figured out blitzball though.

gregitaly

Mar 12, 2009
BlueSinbad said:
Final Fantasy 7 & 8 :) I love them and if I had copies of the game and a system to play them, I'd be on them right now!
Nice to see some love for 8. Not my favorite in the series, but it doesn't deserve the hate it seems to get.

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
Unreal Tournament 2k4, Planescape and i've put an ungoldly amount of time into Rise of Nations.

BlueSinbad

Oct 18, 2010
gregitaly said:
BlueSinbad said:
Nice to see some love for 8. Not my favorite in the series, but it doesn't deserve the hate it seems to get.
I seriously loved the characters in them, I mean Zell, he might as well have been called, over-compensating white Barret for all I care, I seriously loved it, I've always had trouble placing either 7 or 8 number 1 in my favourites' list.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Neverwinter Nights 2, Mask of the Betrayer.

The story was great, the gameplay was done well, and it didn't do the things most RPGs do (let you feel like a badass without being a badass. Here, you are a badass).

Also, how can you not fall in love with a Rainbow Spirit Bear.

torshadow

Mar 28, 2011
Favourite game huh. Persona 4, Global Agenda, and Phantasy Star are up there somewhere, from the top of my head.

There's probably more.

BlackIvory

May 2, 2011
Baldur's Gate 2 hands down.

In every "Whats the best X/Y/Z in a game?" BG2 is always relevent, even these days

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
I cannot choose between KotOR, Mass Effect 2, CoD4, Warcraft 3, or Halo 2. Literally, I just can't.

Negotiator

Mar 17, 2011
Oh, I can't really say just one so I'll say multiple but only one per series.

Super Mario World
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Jak II: Renegade
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Portal 2
Dead Space Extraction
LittleBigPlanet 2
3D Dot Game Heroes
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Okami
Shadow of the Colossus

I seriously cannot pick only one of those games. The series are the ones I love to death and the games are absolutely the best of the series. I could never pick only one favorite.

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
wolf thing said:
planescape torrent or knights of the old republic 2 the sith lords(plus restoration mod)
That's my #3 and #2 respectively on my all time favorite list.

#1 is Heavy Rain though. 17 playthroughs from start to finish. Amazing game.

Stickwell

Aug 15, 2010
Its between Chrono Trigger, Super Mario Brothers (NES), Halo:CE, and the whole Fallout series...