Favourite webcomic?

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Ctrl+Alt+ Del, for sure. Everyone seems to hate that one because it actually tells a story: I say that's stupid. It tells a good story, with well-developed characters, and it's not afraid to get serious at times when it fits. Apparently some people see that as a weakness; I can't imagine why.

I enjoy Penny Arcade, 8-Bit Theater, and Zoology as well, but Ctrl+Alt+Del is the best I've seen so far.

E.X.D.

Apr 12, 2009
Thaius said:
Ctrl+Alt+ Del, for sure. Everyone seems to hate that one because it actually tells a story: I say that's stupid. It tells a good story, with well-developed characters, and it's not afraid to get serious at times when it fits. Apparently some people see that as a weakness; I can't imagine why.

I enjoy Penny Arcade, 8-Bit Theater, and Zoology as well, but Ctrl+Alt+Del is the best I've seen so far.
Actually I don't think it has much of a story now Shi Long Pang has a great story, there's actually scores of others I read with better plots then Ctrl Alt Delete.

cyber_andyy

Dec 31, 2008
Zeconte said:
cyber_andyy said:
Duckslayer said:
Oglaf (<--- dirty, dirty comic)
AT first I was like:

o.o

The I read the fountain of doubt comic, and was like:

:D
Though I admit Oglaf is rather humorous, I'm slightly put off by the disproportionate amount of male nudity to female nudity as I much prefer it to be the other way around.
Its a bit weird at first, but after some browsing I don't really care. I mean, I do have one of those things.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
xkcd (THAT IS HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SPELL IT) is my favourite, but Cyanide and Happiness takes close second. Although, two other ones you really ought to check out are Phil Likes Tacos and Chainsawsuit.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
E.X.D. said:
Thaius said:

Actually I don't think it has much of a story now Shi Long Pang has a great story, there's actually scores of others I read with better plots then Ctrl Alt Delete.
Ctrl+Alt+Del is a very character-driven story. The story itself might not be that amazing, but I love the characters, which makes any and all of their struggles interesting and emotional. Though I will definitely check out Shi Long Pang if it's a good story-driven comic.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
I Agree LFG is fantastic, I recommend it's counterpart Least I could do (same writer and artist) Those two probably are my number one spot

Number two would be Girls With Slingshots

Aug 25, 2009
I have my top list:

irregular webcomic
xkcd
something positive
questionable content
megatokyo
menagea3
eerie cuties
striptease (it's not got anything to do with sex or nudity)
vgcats/supereffective (whenever it bloody updates)
penny arcade
awkward zombie
misfile

Megaoktyo was my first, but I'm not sure if it's my favourite. They all have their moments

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
Done before, but due to the almost whack-a-mole nature of webcomics, it doesn't hurt to ask the question annually.
OT: Dinosaur Comics, xkcd, Alien Loves Predator, A Softer World, and Stolen Pixels. That's only for currently updating comics, second and third place after DC are Perry Bible Fellowship and Concerned. No comic speaks as much with images as PBF, its art says what words cannot.

E.X.D.

Apr 12, 2009
Thaius said:
E.X.D. said:
Thaius said:

Ctrl+Alt+Del is a very character-driven story. The story itself might not be that amazing, but I love the characters, which makes any and all of their struggles interesting and emotional. Though I will definitely check out Shi Long Pang if it's a good story-driven comic.
But thats the problem I don't like the characters there so cut and paste.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Comics I read? Well my own of course. (PLUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGG)

As well as Penny Arcade, Ctrl-Alt-Delete (it is ocasionally funny), the awesome 'Bigger than cheeses', 'Return to Sender' (sadly defunct), 'Buttlord Gt' (superbly juvinile humour) and I ocasionally return to 'Something Positive'.

DJude

Jul 1, 2009
TwoKinds
XKCD
The Adventures of Dr. McNinja
Ctrl+Alt+Del
El Goonish Shiv
and
VG Cats [sub][sup](not so much anymore because it seems that the creater has nearly given up on it)[/sup][/sub]

thats it as of now...