Penny Arcade
Looking For Group
Dr. McNinja
Bunny-comic
FreakAngels
Gunnerkrigg Court

deth2munkies

Jan 28, 2009
xkcd and LFG are the only two I regularly read.

Dinosaur Comics occasionally, but only if you read them with a Fire Marshall Bill voice.

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
xkcd, SMBC, Amazing Super Powers, Cyanide and Happiness, Buttersafe, VGCats.
CAD isn't funny anymore and I never got into Penny Arcade. Hm.

OH ALSO AXE COP!
If that counts.

BorisFriend

Mar 29, 2010
Rooster Teeth
Eddsworld
Blue and Blond (one of the only webcomics about surfing!)
Astray3
String Theory
The Meek
Lackadaisy Cats
Black Feather Gospel

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
-xkcd (genious!)
-Penny Arcade (Godfather of good game-related comics?)
-8-bit Theater (it's always the same, but hey, never change a winning formula!)
-Sinfest (there's just something really good about this)
-DMFA (don't ask, it's when a need my 'feel good'-shot)
-Cyanide and Happiness (a lot of crap, but some are pure gold)
-John and John (dirty -yet funny- little comic)
-VGCats (when it updates)

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
I'm not a webcomic kind of dude, but I like VGCats...you know, WHEN IT FUCKING UPDATES, and the Girly webcomic.
I know you guys are reaching down to quote me so you can taunt me, but listen to what it's about:
It's about two lesbians with a cat made of presumably marshmallows as they go on adventures and hit people with giant dildos.
I mean, srsly, how much more fucking awesome can you get?

super_mumbles

Sep 24, 2008
XKCD
CAD
Penny Arcade
Boxer Hockey
VG cats/Super effective

I find Penny Arcade to be funny on a regular basis.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
E.X.D. said:
Thaius said:
E.X.D. said:
Thaius said:
Ctrl+Alt+ Del, for sure. Everyone seems to hate that one because it actually tells a story: I say that's stupid. It tells a good story, with well-developed characters, and it's not afraid to get serious at times when it fits. Apparently some people see that as a weakness; I can't imagine why.

I enjoy Penny Arcade, 8-Bit Theater, and Zoology as well, but Ctrl+Alt+Del is the best I've seen so far.
Actually I don't think it has much of a story now Shi Long Pang has a great story, there's actually scores of others I read with better plots then Ctrl Alt Delete.
Ctrl+Alt+Del is a very character-driven story. The story itself might not be that amazing, but I love the characters, which makes any and all of their struggles interesting and emotional. Though I will definitely check out Shi Long Pang if it's a good story-driven comic.
But thats the problem I don't like the characters there so cut and paste.
They were, to start out with. The comic was funnier back then, I'll admit, so I stuck with it. But as the comic went on they began to develop more personality and were easy to relate to. They may be kind of cookie-cutter in their basic personality types, but as their personalities began to come out and events shaped their lives, they became much more interesting. That's always how it goes, really: even the most complex of characters go from great to amazing not by who they are, but who the story turns them into.

Also, sorry to be the grammar snob, but I am an english major and a tutor: "they're so cut and paste." A contraction of "they are," rather than the word "there," which implies location. Sorry, can't resist. :p

Cargando

Apr 8, 2009
E.X.D. said:
Cargando said:
Favourite? Probably Super Effective, but I'd also like to mention Gone With the Blast-Wave too.
Didn't gone with the blast wave die, they stopped updating and last time I went to the sight it was taken down.
I don't know, I only found it recently so it might have stopped updating. The site's there though.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
I love Questionable Content, xkcd, VGCats, and I just discovered MS Paint Adventures.

If you have never read MS Paint Adventures, I suggest you start off with Problem Sleuth [http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4]. It's freaking amazing.

E.X.D.

Apr 12, 2009
Thaius said:
E.X.D. said:
Thaius said:
E.X.D. said:
Thaius said:
Ctrl+Alt+ Del, for sure. Everyone seems to hate that one because it actually tells a story: I say that's stupid. It tells a good story, with well-developed characters, and it's not afraid to get serious at times when it fits. Apparently some people see that as a weakness; I can't imagine why.

I enjoy Penny Arcade, 8-Bit Theater, and Zoology as well, but Ctrl+Alt+Del is the best I've seen so far.
Actually I don't think it has much of a story now Shi Long Pang has a great story, there's actually scores of others I read with better plots then Ctrl Alt Delete.
Ctrl+Alt+Del is a very character-driven story. The story itself might not be that amazing, but I love the characters, which makes any and all of their struggles interesting and emotional. Though I will definitely check out Shi Long Pang if it's a good story-driven comic.
But thats the problem I don't like the characters there so cut and paste.
They were, to start out with. The comic was funnier back then, I'll admit, so I stuck with it. But as the comic went on they began to develop more personality and were easy to relate to. They may be kind of cookie-cutter in their basic personality types, but as their personalities began to come out and events shaped their lives, they became much more interesting. That's always how it goes, really: even the most complex of characters go from great to amazing not by who they are, but who the story turns them into.

Also, sorry to be the grammar snob, but I am an english major and a tutor: "they're so cut and paste." A contraction of "they are," rather than the word "there," which implies location. Sorry, can't resist. :p
Alright I'll check it out then.