Jun 9, 2010
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Eric the Orange said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Oh nice. A site for us nerds, a group infamously full of bullied and marginalized people, making fun of people and calling potentially lonely individuals creeps.

Nice work.
Dude do you ever post anything positive. Not joking here, every post of yours I've seen ever has been negative in some way.
That could be a positive message. You know, to help them see the error of their ways. I'm pretty much a saint. They'll probably give me a medal.

Also, don't call me dude.
If you don't want to be referred to as a "dude" just put that you're a female in your profile. Since you like being referred to as female, it makes sense. Also, since the percentage of female users is maybe 15%, it's a hell of a lot more likely that you're male(especially if it doesn't say what you are in your profile.
I'm not female, so I'm not going to put that in my profile.
I know. But because there isn't an option for anything in between here, pick one if you don't want to be referred to as something you're not. Because if you pick nothing , this will just keep happening.
What does gender have to do with dude? People call everyone dude. I don't like it.
Be fair, why the hell would someone have a problem with being called "dude"? I get why he thought it was a gender issue and not you having a massive stick up the behind.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
maxben said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Eric the Orange said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Oh nice. A site for us nerds, a group infamously full of bullied and marginalized people, making fun of people and calling potentially lonely individuals creeps.

Nice work.
Dude do you ever post anything positive. Not joking here, every post of yours I've seen ever has been negative in some way.
That could be a positive message. You know, to help them see the error of their ways. I'm pretty much a saint. They'll probably give me a medal.

If you don't want to be referred to as a "dude" just put that you're a female in your profile. Since you like being referred to as female, it makes sense. Also, since the percentage of female users is maybe 15%, it's a hell of a lot more likely that you're male(especially if it doesn't say what you are in your profile.
I know. But because there isn't an option for anything in between here, pick one if you don't want to be referred to as something you're not. Because if you pick nothing , this will just keep happening.
What does gender have to do with dude? People call everyone dude. I don't like it.
Be fair, why the hell would someone have a problem with being called "dude"? I get why he thought it was a gender issue and not you having a massive stick up the behind.
I don't like it. I said I don't like it. What's the issue?

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Eric the Orange said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:

Nice work.

How about Buddy? Pal, Friend, Guy, Mate? Any of these working out for ya?

pjm

Feb 12, 2009
blackrave said:
Also on related note
Dirty Harry used dual action revolver not semi-automatic pistol
In Sudden Impact Dirty Harry used .44 Auto Mag, at the time it was the most powerful handgun in the world.

As for the fake girlfriend thing, my guess is that they are fake girls as well.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Also, you guys are Canadian. Where do you guys say your fake girlfriends come from?
Alaska, apparently. Thye did an episode about that very question once.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011

"Some guys just want to play Dirty Harry"

Yeah, that might be the most horrifying thing I've ever heard.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Grey Day for Elcia said:
maxben said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Eric the Orange said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:

Nice work.

I don't like it. I said I don't like it. What's the issue?
That may be so, but since there is no forum rule against using what is a pretty damn ubiquitous term as a form of address, there's really nothing short of blocking him you can do to stop him calling you "dude".

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Kathleen in the chair is awesome. Graham doing commentary is also awesome. I like this exchange! Nothing permanent, but for this episode it was quite cool.

Also, being a man and American and growing up in the 90s, I was always told the bases went like this:

1st: Kissing
2nd: Grabbing boobs
3rd: Fingering
4th: Sex

And don't google "fifth base" if you're at work or on a public computer.

bells

Jul 10, 2009
Why does Graham think 3rd base is for Anal Fisting?

wait.... isn't he in a relationship with Kath-... wait... what?

wha....what?

....i need to wash my mind eye.... with acid... excuse me.

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
InTheEnd said:
aeric90 said:
Alex, I saw the rubber foot on a chain too. You must have gone to the same store in Toronto.

The question I have to ask, why is it on a chain?
I am afraid to say it but I think the chain is there to pull it easier out again.
This was more than just the foot. This was a foot and most of the calf. If you need help getting it out you have more problems than needing a chain.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Macgyvercas said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Also, you guys are Canadian. Where do you guys say your fake girlfriends come from?
Alaska, apparently. Thye did an episode about that very question once.
Yes, I've been told that about thirty times now.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Tharwen said:
Kathleen. In the nicest possible way:

Please never sing again...
That's why I don't do singing challenges during desert bus. Its not that I'm shy, it's just that I'm AWFUL.

Louzon

Apr 9, 2009
I WAS going to be upset about calling it the 100 meter hurdles, since I was a hurdler and it is actually 110 meters (10 hurdles with 100 meters would mean that there was actually a hurdle for the finish line, which would be...awkward, lol), but then you made a Robot Unicorn Attack joke and made up for it. Good show. :)

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Was waiting for a punchline in the bases metaphor-joke. Glad it delivered!

tehweave said:
Kathleen in the chair is awesome. Graham doing commentary is also awesome. I like this exchange! Nothing permanent, but for this episode it was quite cool.

Also, being a man and American and growing up in the 90s, I was always told the bases went like this:

1st: Kissing
2nd: Grabbing boobs
3rd: Fingering
4th: Sex

And don't google "fifth base" if you're at work or on a public computer.
Man, I don't know why I fell for that. That was just...weird! But hilariously, awfully so. And now, to forget I ever read that!

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
Kinda surprised it took you a year to put someone else in Graham's chair/role... or is this your way to celebrate Feed Dump's first anniversary?

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
pjm said:
In Sudden Impact Dirty Harry used .44 Auto Mag, at the time it was the most powerful handgun in the world.

As for the fake girlfriend thing, my guess is that they are fake girls as well.
Thanks for correcting me
I was thinking about other movie

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Hungry Donner said:
A fourteen foot mustache? How does he eat soup?!
On the upside, if he's ever caught without food, he can just suck on his mustache for nutrition...