Feed Dump: Facebook Girlfriend

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
In reference to the boot and chain, remember that seen from James Bond with the bottomless chair and the rope?

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Oh nice. A site for us nerds, a group infamously full of bullied and marginalized people, making fun of people and calling potentially lonely individuals creeps.

Nice work.
Dude do you ever post anything positive. Not joking here, every post of yours I've seen ever has been negative in some way.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
Eric the Orange said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Oh nice. A site for us nerds, a group infamously full of bullied and marginalized people, making fun of people and calling potentially lonely individuals creeps.

Nice work.
Dude do you ever post anything positive. Not joking here, every post of yours I've seen ever has been negative in some way.
That could be a positive message. You know, to help them see the error of their ways. I'm pretty much a saint. They'll probably give me a medal.

Also, don't call me dude.

search_rip

Jan 6, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
This is probably my favorite Feed Dump. Between "ASS!", the autonomous mustache, and the whole "Rubber Foot on a Chain" sequence, I was laughing my ass off.
Agree, this week episode was ridicusly awesome, also I'm not too familiar with the ponies and stuff but Kathleen´s hat was great :)

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Eric the Orange said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:

Nice work.
That could be a positive message. You know, to help them see the error of their ways. I'm pretty much a saint. They'll probably give me a medal.

If you don't want to be referred to as a "dude" just put that you're a female in your profile. Since you like being referred to as female, it makes sense. Also, since the percentage of female users is maybe 15%, it's a hell of a lot more likely that you're male(especially if it doesn't say what you are in your profile.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Eric the Orange said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:

Nice work.

If you don't want to be referred to as a "dude" just put that you're a female in your profile. Since you like being referred to as female, it makes sense. Also, since the percentage of female users is maybe 15%, it's a hell of a lot more likely that you're male(especially if it doesn't say what you are in your profile.
I'm not female, so I'm not going to put that in my profile.

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Eric the Orange said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:

Nice work.

I know. But because there isn't an option for anything in between here, pick one if you don't want to be referred to as something you're not. Because if you pick nothing , this will just keep happening.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I appreciate how there was no comment about Alex deciding to wear a fez halfway through.
Also, I laughed probably more than I should've at what Graham thought is the new third base now.

Also, I believe it was a year ago today when Feed Dump began so....

YAAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
.No. said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Eric the Orange said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:

Nice work.

I know. But because there isn't an option for anything in between here, pick one if you don't want to be referred to as something you're not. Because if you pick nothing , this will just keep happening.
What does gender have to do with dude? People call everyone dude. I don't like it.

Monoclebear

Robot enthusiast
Sep 29, 2010
aeric90 said:
Alex, I saw the rubber foot on a chain too. You must have gone to the same store in Toronto.

The question I have to ask, why is it on a chain?
I am afraid to say it but I think the chain is there to pull it easier out again.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
I don't know if I found this episode more funny than usual because that was actually the case or because I'm just a lot more tired than normal.

Hey, is that a unicorn-camel painted red and turqoise over there? Gosh, it's quite big...

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Kathleen. In the nicest possible way:

Please never sing again...