Fetishes you will NEVER understand

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
Well, if I had to pick one instead of some form of list... Amputation fetish. I can understand still finding someone attractive if they're missing an arm or a leg, but finding someone attractive because of it flumuxes me.

DrunkenMonkey

Sep 17, 2012
McMarbles said:
DrunkenMonkey said:
Torture, furies, footsie, and possibly more that I don't know about do to the protection of my mind for the sake of my sanity
This. What's so sexy about Greek vengeance demons?
Think hardcore dominatrix.... like really hardcore and you got some of the most grateful masochists in the world

edit: no I didn't think that off the top of my head because of a typo, you got admit though that's some sound reasoning...

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Well, as a person with more fetishes than fingers, there's no fetishes I don't really understand. I mean, this is by no means an attempt to sound more understanding than everyone else, but I haven't encountered something yet that I go "WTF WHY!?" about. Well, okay I have, but in time I've come to understand it, as a pretty submissive guy, with foot fetish being my thing, I kinda understand all that bodily fluids, vore, bdsm, overweight... Doesn't mean that I'm personally is in to it. I often find myself turned on by weird stuff, but over the years with internet access, it's not hard to understand. Take dick girls and foot fetish as an example, some say that foot fetish is a desire to put a dick on a woman, so the image of girls with dicks may just be a more straightforward solution, and to be honest I'm kinda into that to, so for me, everything makes sense.

Although with STD's being such a big threat today I'm not surprised traditional sex isn't as big these days anymore. Same thing happened a long time ago, not the first time STD's are threatening, lets just say it's not the first time foot fetish is a popular fetish. And if you don't think foot fetish is a popular fetish now, well then you're in very shielded parts of the internet.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Feet.

Other fetishes I can understand because they involve naughty bits. FEET AREN'T NAUGHTY BITS.
Why not? How come asses are more acceptable than feet? You know what comes out of there? How about breast then? Only there to feed babies, why are those two "naughty bits" but feet aren't? Not that I like nice asses and breast but c'mon, feet makes just as much sense as ass really. Although I see how having a hole makes it more... attractive, for those of us who are male.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
You know, even though I don?t find it hot or anything, I can kind of understand adult baby fetishism. It seems to be similar to BDSM, or forced feminization, or petticoat punishment, where it?s a trust-based relationship involving passing complete control over to your ?master?, with the element of erotic humiliation because a baby is pretty much the most submissive role you can take.

TizzytheTormentor said:
Also snowballing...fuck that!
Well, I Wikipedia?d it, and to be fair, it doesn?t sound as disgusting as you implied. It just sounds like ?Pass the Parcel?, only you have to use the mouths and you?re passing cum. I mean, I wouldn?t do it, but I can see why others might.

verdant monkai said:
Thyunda said:
Because it tingles, bro. Like. REALLY. Tingles. It's like, the pain is hot and during the act it feels...um...I dunno. It's hard to put into words. But it's also why most men in college with have great big scars down their backs.
Dude I just dont get it. Would it feel good for you if a bunch of guys came over and beat you up? Or does it have to be more controlled?
In most cases, BDSM doesn't involve people literally beating you up. It's more like spanking, whipping, biting...stuff that won't quite go over your threshold of pain, or hurt you too badly. Also, it?s all about context.

Of course, I don't doubt there are some people who do get off on people beating you up, but they're probably in the minority.

Dr. McD said:
Board games.

Yes, that is a fetish (apparently my fetish is making love in the rain), forgot whose name I typed (http://en.shindanmaker.com/224642). There are gross fetishes, there are somewhat odd fetishes, and then there's board games.
Reminds me of that scene in that one Austin Powers film where that woman?s caressing that rook or something like it?s a knob.

Fdzzaigl

Mar 31, 2010
All the ones I don't have sounds like the right answer :p

But specifically: smoking.

Some of the crazy ass fetishes still appeal to me more than that. I've been living together with smokers my entire life and it just freaking disgusts me in any form or way, even though it might be a rather common one.

The Comedian

Dec 12, 2012
DoPo said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Dickgirls. I have a feeling that most people who feel the need or fixation to strap a penis onto a woman's body are in some manner lying to themselves.
Maybe they strap boobs to a male body? :p

None, really. Some people like different stuff than me - big deal. I might not like them, but I can understand them - people are just weird - that's understanding enough for me. Except for this user [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/] - I know your fetish and I find you a repulsive, disgusting human being.
What do you mean by that? Do I know you?

OT- Anal,piss,shit and strappons. I just dont get that stuff

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
JoJo said:
To be honest I'm a bit of masochist myself (among other things) and even I'm not sure why it turns me on, I blame my childhood :p

As for fetishes I don't understand... gotta be anything involving shit or piss, can't see any appeal in either of those liquids at-all. Even a slug has more sex appeal to me than shit.
Oh god that stuff is like the one thing I can't begin to understand @__@ genuinely grosses me out.

OT: The above.

Otherwise anything goes really, people can get off on whatever the hell they like so long as they don't expect me to like it to!

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
DoPo said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Dickgirls. I have a feeling that most people who feel the need or fixation to strap a penis onto a woman's body are in some manner lying to themselves.

None, really. Some people like different stuff than me - big deal. I might not like them, but I can understand them - people are just weird - that's understanding enough for me. Except for this user [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/] - I know your fetish and I find you a repulsive, disgusting human being.
Well played, well played indeed.

OT: Scat, I'm sorry...I just can't get it.

Bestiality is another one, that one seems to literally contradict nature.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Not true.

Attraction is not limited to the genitals a person has, in fact, I'd say genitals are one of the least important aspects.

Personally, I am attracted to the female form, breasts, curves, long hair, etc. Things that are "female" or feminine in nature. I could give two shits if she has a dick or not under her clothes. A vagina is a not a requirement of my attraction.

You ever been pegged? You wouldn't believe the intensity of the orgasm...holy shit.

But yeah, I have ZERO attraction to men, but I'd fuck a "TS Princess"...which is a transexual male->female, who easily passes for female. Name of a good one is Sarina Valentina, she's HOT.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
The Comedian said:
DoPo said:
Soviet Heavy said:

Haha, you got trolled man, that link opens the profile of whoever clicks it...so for me, it opened mine, and for you, it opened yours...etc.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
Having a weird and rare one myself I am pretty much going to agree with Rose and Thorn on this one.
Rose and Thorn said:
I can pretty much get every fetish. I mean if you have any weird fetishes yourself, you should understand when someone else has a weird fetish, even it seems strange. I think if you get how a fetish works then why would any fetish be weird, after all it is a fetish.

I feel weird.

The Comedian

Dec 12, 2012
Zenn3k said:
The Comedian said:
DoPo said:
Soviet Heavy said:

Haha, you got trolled man, that link opens the profile of whoever clicks it...so for me, it opened mine, and for you, it opened yours...etc.
yea I figured but could't be sure. I'm new here and thought these forums had some stright rules about trolling.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
The Comedian said:
Zenn3k said:
The Comedian said:
DoPo said:
Soviet Heavy said:

yea I figured but could't be sure. I'm new here and thought these forums had some stright rules about trolling.
They do, but that one was:
A: Pretty funny IMO
B: Very very subtle.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
TheKasp said:
All the ones I don't have ;)

I don't understand why people find thick / overweight people sexual arousing - but simply because I don't (or did not yet met the right person to achieve that).
Tolerable amounts of excessive weight were sometimes considered as a mark of wealth and prosperity in some cultures. People nowadays tend to equate being overweight with being slovenly, but History has a few chunky characters who had a decent grasp on table manners, haberdashery and good taste. Fiction has a few more, as well.

Then there's India. Don't drop by Mumbai if you're a hundred pounds overweight. Just don't. It'll save you a lot of grief.

Personally, I just can't get people who mix and match fetishes of a certain nature. I can understand why some people can consider stuff, bloat or inflation material as being arousing. I can even understand the furry fandom. What I can't understand is people who get off on fat furries force-feeding other fat furries to ridiculous levels. Things aren't even remotely sexual at this point, especially when this ends with the fursona bursting or exploding.

Where's the fun in that? Oh, look, someone made King Koopa inflate his belly until it burst! That's a... thing someone made. That's on the Internet. Yeah. Uh, what?

The Comedian

Dec 12, 2012
Zenn3k said:
The Comedian said:
Zenn3k said:
The Comedian said:
DoPo said:
Soviet Heavy said:

They do, but that one was:
A: Pretty funny IMO
B: Very very subtle.
yea but obvious when you give it a second thought.
I need to think more before posting.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
DoPo said:
Yeah? Well go and fu...ohhhh! I see what you did there, very good - you got me!

That whole stamping on kittens heads while wearing stiletto's is sick beyond belief! There are other fetishes I don't get / like but largely I manage to stay respectful. If everyone's having fun, and all that!