Fetishes you will NEVER understand

Brainpaint

Sep 28, 2011
Vorarephillia. Specifically the kind that involves people being swallowed and digested whole.

It hits me on a primal level of horror that is completely unmatched by anything else.

I used to have a friend that was into it as well as nazi shotacon and guro.

She showed me a link on DA. That's how I found out what it was. I read a story about a couple in love, the man proposed to the woman, then a giant naked lady swallowed them both whole and it described her elation and somewhat orgasmic reactions to feeling them trying to escape, combined with their tears and desperation as they wait for their slow, painful and terrifying deaths while giving THEM more characterisation than their killer/captor.
Giving them a more sympathetic light to SANE people reading. It's not erotic at all. It's pure nightmare fuel.

I kind of found it difficult to talk to my friend after that. We don't talk at all now. Last time I met her was 2009 when her parents happened to take her to the same mental health centre as I went to when I was having hallucinations(Caused by a physical health problem rather than a mental one. but they didn't know that.)
My mum and I were leaving as they were going in.

Preacher zer0

Jun 13, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Feet.

Other fetishes I can understand because they involve naughty bits. FEET AREN'T NAUGHTY BITS.
What about legs then?
Most if not all straight guys find women's legs attractive... legs aren't "naughty bits".

I wonder if the feet thing is some kind of extension of that...

Anthony Wells

May 28, 2011
ok first off. please stop listing gore and vore like they are the same or near the same..they arent.

second...Vore...i have the fetish...but i dont understand why i like it at all. i dont understand how i can like it... its weird and makes no sense to get aroused over... i guess that can be said for most fetishes really.

Brainpaint said:
Vorarephillia. Specifically the kind that involves people being swallowed and digested whole.

It hits me on a primal level of horror that is completely unmatched by anything else.

I used to have a friend that was into it as well as nazi shotacon and guro.

She showed me a link on DA. That's how I found out what it was. I read a story about a couple in love, the man proposed to the woman, then a giant naked lady swallowed them both whole and it described her elation and somewhat orgasmic reactions to feeling them trying to escape, combined with their tears and desperation as they wait for their slow, painful and terrifying deaths while giving THEM more characterisation than their killer/captor.
Giving them a more sympathetic light to SANE people reading. It's not erotic at all. It's pure nightmare fuel.

I kind of found it difficult to talk to my friend after that. We don't talk at all now. Last time I met her was 2009 when her parents happened to take her to the same mental health centre as I went to when I was having hallucinations(Caused by a physical health problem rather than a mental one. but they didn't know that.)
My mum and I were leaving as they were going in.

that right there is true... it is nightmare fuel.... and i dont understand why people enjoy it...but many ,including myself as i admitted earlier, do...even someone that enjoys the fetish cant explain why. goes to show how weird it really is eh?

CapnCJ

Mar 4, 2009
BreakfastMan said:
Never understood what is so sexy about feet. Foot fetish is a pretty big fetish, but I have never understood why it turns some people on.
Came here looking for this. What on earth is sexy about feet?

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
I personally am into urine and I don't get people who are into scat. Sure, it's Hypocritical, but I draw the line there. scat is just... messy.

Kayevcee

Mar 5, 2008
DoPo said:
None, really. Some people like different stuff than me - big deal. I might not like them, but I can understand them - people are just weird - that's understanding enough for me. Except for this user [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/] - I know your fetish and I find you a repulsive, disgusting human being.
I see what you did there!

-Nick

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
Everyone's got something different that floats their boat. And they're all perfectly normal as long as kids aren't involved. And with the internet basically every specific fetish has its content producers and online communities.

One thing to note about vore/gore fetish or bondage or torture or whatever... as one who is into this sort of thing I can say that it's nowhere near as creepy as it may seem from an outside perspective. There is a VERY clear dividing line between fantasy and reality. Not even just a line, more like a giant rift between fantasy and reality.

The confusing thing I've seen is that there also seems to be an unusually large number of people, both male and female, who fantasize playing the victim role. I suppose I can sort of see the appeal of that.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of psychological factors lead to this kind of thing... probably something very basic and primal. I mean, most of us like violent video games and movies, and horror movies have been popular since the beginning of the film industry. There's undeniably a dark side to even a healthy human psyche. Otherwise we'd all obey traffic laws in GTA games :)

Pharsalus

Jun 16, 2011
Foot fetishism is a complete mystery to me, more so than scat which, while gross, is kinda related to genetalia. But feet?

Random Numbers

Aug 25, 2012
DoPo said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Dickgirls. I have a feeling that most people who feel the need or fixation to strap a penis onto a woman's body are in some manner lying to themselves.
Maybe they strap boobs to a male body? :p

None, really. Some people like different stuff than me - big deal. I might not like them, but I can understand them - people are just weird - that's understanding enough for me. Except for this user [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/] - I know your fetish and I find you a repulsive, disgusting human being.
Holy Shit you just gave me a heart attack! Good thing I figured out your little trick... though I must say I only got scared because I do have a really weird fetish. Not saying what it is though a few people have mentioned it so you know it's pretty bad. I guess I'm just messed up like that, but I'm proud to be who I am :p!

ThatRandomGuy42

Aug 21, 2011
Wow, this thread is still alive? I'm impressed.

Anyway, I got a new one. Ears. I don't mean nibbling, I mean licking inside them and all that stuff. Why?

kburns10

You Gots to Chill
Sep 10, 2012
Sangreal Gothcraft said:
Furies, ...anything with bodily fluids and bestiality!
Second this. Just don't get furries. I guess in a way, I do, but it doesn't make sense to me. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
All of those. Also furies.
Yeah, I wouldn't understand any Fetish that involves the baseball furies either.

mechashiva77

Jul 10, 2011
Well, I never saw furries as that weird. They're sentient beings, and the majority of people turned on by them aren't going to grab the next cat they see and screw it.

I don't understand inflation, vore, or anything involving bodily fluids. However a lot of people seem to have a condemning tone towards it. I never got how what people do in private can bother people so much that they feel the need to obsessively speak out on how it weirds them out.

ceeqanguel

Aug 24, 2008
I loath sweat and B O. I have this pathological need to shower after work and when my gf wants sex right away (because she likes my "little smell") I run to the shower before she catches me. And I shower again after sex. She once complained my showering habits made her feel "the not fun type of dirty". Yeah well... guess what: you are. Now get in the shower with me or git!

Also hair on any other part of the female body beside her head. We're in 2013 people. If she can spend 3 hours in the bathroom, she can shave.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Atmos Duality said:
canadamus_prime said:
All of those. Also furies.
Yeah, I wouldn't understand any Fetish that involves the baseball furies either.

Damn my spell check! Failed me again.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Urine
Scat
Vore/Gore
BDSM
S&M
Overweight
Inflation
Anal fisting
beastality
necrophilia

EDIT:added two more
Furries (same as beastiality, imo), dick girls, giant boobs...
Trying to think of things that ForgottenProdigy listed already is hard...
Edit: old people, body hair, self mutilation for the pain.
ThatRandomGuy42 said:
Wow, this thread is still alive? I'm impressed.

Anyway, I got a new one. Ears. I don't mean nibbling, I mean licking inside them and all that stuff. Why?
...people do that? WHY.