Fetishes you will NEVER understand

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Folji said:
And inflation fetishism, don't really get that either!
And now I'm reminded of that thread.

I've never understood the scat fetish in all honesty. I just can't see any sort of way that poop can be a turn on. Even if it was moulded into the finest boobs, ass, whatever you find outwardly attractive, etc, it still wouldn't turn me on, because it is literally shit. There's a reason shit is used an adjective to describe bad things.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Never understood what is so sexy about feet. Foot fetish is a pretty big fetish, but I have never understood why it turns some people on. Also don't understand bodily fluid fetishes, vore, or furries. Probably a lot of the more disturbing/obscure ones that I have never heard of, too. :p

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
ThatRandomGuy42 said:
I also don't get gore fetishes.

Who cares if she's got a nice pair, SHE'S DEAD!
As someone who is into gore I can explain it. It's the look on their face as they know they're dying, the look of desperation that I find so cute. Of course I only look at drawings of it, anime looking things.

As for my own list:
Scat (I'm even against anal sex because crap comes out of that hole)

That's about it for me.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
Dickgirls. I have a feeling that most people who feel the need or fixation to strap a penis onto a woman's body are in some manner lying to themselves.
This is the easiest one to explain.
All the penetrative fun of a penis, without the ugly man!

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
I dont get gore, violence or pee and poop fetishes. There are a few more I guess like furries and things I suppose, I do not tend to think about other fetishes that much.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
I'm a bit of a masochist myself, the whole pleasure and pain thing, so most fetishes don't bother me.

However.

If you need the toilet, do it before we get to bed.

We all shit, we all piss but I don't want it on me, or my bed, spankyou very muchly.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Folji said:
Scat fetishism, though, who really gets into that? I'd love to meet someone who does, because I don't get it at all. No way whatsoever.
My friend's brother is into it... The only reason I know this is because he told me about his sexual activity from a previous night while I was eating breakfast... I'm scarred for life.

OT: As a person with an abundance of fetishes, weird and not so weird, I'm usually pretty understanding of most. One that comes to my mind though is vore. I'm not disturbed by the pics, in fact I laugh at them a lot, but I don't understand how people get turned on by pics of people eating people by itself (meaning that I can understand it slightly more if there's something else in the pic, but when it's just normal person eating a smaller normal person, I just don't get it).

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Dickgirls. I just don't understand it. A straight guy wants to be with a girl...who has a penis. Right...

Video is relevant, except they replaced dick with balls.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Since scatalogical fetishes have been beaten to death, and because I'm not into necrophilia, I think I'll go with furries. That counts, yes? I mean, it's essentially a warped form of bestiality isn't it? I just don't see what's so appealing about dressing up like some animal and having sex with other peoples dressed like animals.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Urine
Scat
Vore/Gore
BDSM
S&M
Overweight
Inflation
Anal fisting
I agree with all of these... except for the last one... I've watched Caligula... shit was epic...<.<

Also, anyone who doesn;t like sexeh school uniforms... not that it really counts... but really... :p

Also, I'm fat myself and I don;t want to be anyone fat... so overweight fetish just doesn;t make any sense to me...<.>

Byzantinium

Jan 26, 2010
Feet. Furries/fatties/etc I can understand because it's all the same sexual bits with different wrapping, and the various pain fetishes are because the pleasure and pain sections of the brain are neighbors (same reason some people sneeze when they see a bright light)...but feet? I really do not understand how feet are at all sexy.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
I can pretty much get every fetish. I mean if you have any weird fetishes yourself, you should understand when someone else has a weird fetish, even it seems strange. I think if you get how a fetish works then why would any fetish be weird, after all it is a fetish.

I feel weird.

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Necrophilia. I mean I could GUESS at why some people might enjoy beastiality, scat/urine and stuff, but I can't even wrap my head around a corpse.

Note: I'm not into besatiality or scat/urine either, I just know the psychology behind it.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
I don't think I'll ever get dom/sub or sadism-- I get them on a psychological level, I can see how someone could possibly enjoy them, I can see how pain and other sensations can go with pleasure, I like bondage in and of itself, but I don't see the appeal in dom/sub or sadism or real masochism and I don't see how they could feel right or natural to someone that's not messed up in the head or someone that hasn't tried and gotten bored with everything else. Also feet... I keep seeing people say they're naturally linked to that whole setup and a bunch of ancient and modern cultures consider them linked and even important to those feelings and tendencies, and I know there are often accepted standards that can be used to judge them as attractive or not, but I just don't see it, to me they're just feet. Other than those I can either see the appeal or see how someone could just grow to like all the other ones I can think of.

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
Don't relate to? Most of them. Don't understand from a psychological perspective? Being aroused by watching people make stool is rather odd.