Fetishes you will NEVER understand

Aug 1, 2010
As someone who takes great pride in the number fetishes he has, I understand them all.

I don't particularly like them all, just most of them, but it's really no different than having different opinions on a movie or game.

The one's I always like are the completely nonsensical. Browsing /d/ the other day, I came across a thread called Deletion Fetish.

Now, you may think this was a TRON thing or something, but no. It was a thread filled with images of files being deleted. Then pictures of said deletion windows being inserted into female orifices. And it was glorious.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I enjoy quite a lot of fetishes and understand (or "get the point") of even more without actually enjoying them.

But the one thing I've never understood nor enjoyed are feet as a fetish target. To me it's just a Tarantino joke. Would somebody please like to explain to me what is it with feet fetishes?

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
anything to do with bodily fluids is a no
also anything to do with loli and shota is a no
no gore etc either, thats kinda crappy
besides that I'm open to most things whee

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Witty Name Here said:
Let's see, I don't understand "gore"/"Vore" fetishes. Honestly that seems downright Hannibal Lector levels of terrifying.

There's "Overweight" fetishes which... Still seem pretty creepy in my opinion.

Finally, there's the "almost cartoonishly large" fetish. Listen, I can appreciate the whole "bigger is better" idea as much as the next person, but it's just when people take that to the next level and make certain things larger then the rest of the body that I start to slowly back out of the room. Honestly, I'd imagine women having two bean bags attached to their chest is more painful/disgusting then anything else.
Macrophilia is fun to think lightly about, because it's comical. Think about it too hard, and your brain will implode. And overweight/vore fetishes overlap with macro way too often. -_-'

OT: Total submission. Being worth less than dirt = sexual stimulation, apparently.

Harley Q

Oct 11, 2009
ThatRandomGuy42 said:
Clue is in the title.

I have weird discussions with my friends, and one of my female friends admitted she has a biting and blood fetish.

Now...I dunno about you guys, but how is that in ANY WAY sexual? It'd just be painful. You could have the argument that they are into that sort of thing, but...still.
The biting thing I can understand, it's part of the pain/pleasure scenario.

The fetish I really don't understand is that balloon bursting one. I don't get it, at all. Most fetishes I get, but balloon popping.?

Childe

Jun 20, 2012
Boobs that are syntheticlly modified. dunno why but only like/care about natural. Young/old and overweight. oh and BDSM and S&M

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
As has been mentioned many times, poo.

Never mind the fact that it's disgusting, I don't even get the practicalities of it.

What if you don't need to go when you want to have sex? Do you have to wait until you have a bowel movement? What if you need to go but you don't want to have sex? Do you hold it until you're in the mood? Is one person the shiter and one the shitee or do you take turns? What if you've eaten something rotten that day?

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Well I suppose I'm going to be in the answering "none" category. I mean, in my experience I can generally get a good response out of people when they tell me their fetish and I respond with "So you'd like to be... *Blah blah blah*".

I think my favourite ones are the weird but harmless ones, like feet, tickling, sploshing, balloons and so on. Maybe it's just me, but I find something strangely charming about them. You people who don't get foot fetishes, you clearly haven't seen the right feet.

gusenborge said:
Furries...

I never will see the point of that..

Or was it called yffing? Either way i prefer to have a solid fence made of tigers between me and them.
...Are they anthropomorphised tigers? You might want to be careful about that.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
I can understand a lot of fetishes but like a lot of people already posted scat is the only thing i really, really can not understand(and probably will never understand as well)

ThatRandomGuy42

Aug 21, 2011
Colour-Scientist said:
What if you don't need to go when you want to have sex? Do you have to wait until you have a bowel movement? What if you need to go but you don't want to have sex? Do you hold it until you're in the mood? Is one person the shiter and one the shitee or do you take turns? What if you've eaten something rotten that day?
Congratulations. You just made scat sound even more disgusting than it already is.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
Oh, and I forgot to mention ?tickle torture?. Well, it?s not so much that I don?t understand it; I kind of do, and I guess I wouldn?t mind having a girlfriend that would tickle me for fun or something (not on the feet, though). But I imagine that I?d just be laughing too much to even get sexually aroused.

ThatRandomGuy42 said:
Relish in Chaos said:
Smegma, or ?knob cheese?. It?s meant to be cleaned, and once again, it?s unhygienic.
...What?...That exists?
I don't know whether or not you're talking about "knob cheese" or the fetishism involving it, but either way, it's yes to both of those. If you have an intact foreskin and you don't wash it, you will develop mould around the glans of your penis. And there are some people that are into that stuff. Months ago, I stumbled upon a hentai doujinshi with C. Viper from Street Fighter that had her licking off the smegma of a queue of men in a public toilet. There might?ve been some piss fetishism in that doujinshi too. The front cover didn't suggest there would be anything like that in it...

Connor Voskamp said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Dickgirls. I have a feeling that most people who feel the need or fixation to strap a penis onto a woman's body are in some manner lying to themselves.
the correct term is Futa, just to point that out
I thought both terms are acceptable (although I personally prefer "futa").

Sir Thomas Sean Connery said:
The one's I always like are the completely nonsensical. Browsing /d/ the other day, I came across a thread called Deletion Fetish.

Now, you may think this was a TRON thing or something, but no. It was a thread filled with images of files being deleted. Then pictures of said deletion windows being inserted into female orifices. And it was glorious.
I'm sorry, but that...that's just fucking hilarious. XD

Colour-Scientist said:
Well, I guess some people can just shit on demand. Or, like, sometimes, when you get aroused, your anus can get contractions and...OK, you get the idea. Frickin' Google it, if you have to. Just don't make me think about it anymore.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I understand that people can have a phobia for just about anything. It doesn't even need to be something directly related to anything. Sometimes a trauma will manifest in a seeminlgy unrelated area that related to some weird connection in the brain. The difference between a phobia and a fetish is between negative and positive reaction. I can easily see how anything can be a fetish due to the odd nature of the mind.

ThatRandomGuy42

Aug 21, 2011
Relish in Chaos said:
I don't know whether or not you're talking about "knob cheese" or the fetishism involving it, but either way, it's yes to both of those.
I was referring to the fetishism. "Gross" is a massive understatment.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Urine
Scat
Vore/Gore
BDSM
S&M
Overweight
Inflation
Anal fisting
beastality
necrophilia
From what I've seen, a fetish is usually an overblown aspect of what is normal, like power play (okay, relatively normal). Vore comes from being inside another being with more than just fingers, genitalia or tongue, and even becoming part of them if you go further down the line. BDSM is again powerplay, taken to a next level. same as s&m. some people just like pain. it makes adrenaline shoot through the veins, and that gives a kick I suppose.
Fluids/solids is basically done to be disgusting it just turns some people on.
Overweight is just a preference.
Why does everyone have to be skinny and flat? In some countries being fat is a luxury, and a show of wealth. Also Big bottoms and breasts do tickle a lot of people's fancy. Inflation I cannot really explain, but I suppose it's again from liking other body types than flat. Anal fisting is basically the same as fisting and anal combined. People do that if they want spice, and I've read it's incredibly arousing or something.

It all comes down to personal interest and personal preferment. And by saying that it's wrong disgusting or evil you deny some people a part of themselves. and now you know :)
Of course some of these things (Necro, Gore and Beast) should not be practiced because they really are quite wrong. which sounds somewhat hypocritical of me, but I'm really against them.

Do note: I have not practiced any of these things. Or anything beyond kissing and boobtouching really. This all comes from spending way too much time on the internet trying to understand that what I really shouldn't have seen anyway. Oh well.