Firefly Reboot Rumors Soar Like a Leaf

crazyrabbits

Jul 10, 2012
malestrithe said:
Sorry, but being shown out of order was not the problem. Not having a focus from episode 1 was.
The failure of the series had nothing to do with the focus of the series or how many viewers it got. It was constantly pre-empted and screwed with by FOX - shown at different timeslots on different nights (some episodes aired at 7 p.m., others at 10 p.m.), in the Friday night "death slot", and out of order. That's the reason why it has its cult fanbase - it was one of the myriad shows that got messed with by the broadcaster.

I don't care whether you watch the series or not, but you're just being disingenuous for the sake of it.

OT, it was a joke. There's no way they'd get everyone involved to come back (even if Fillion would drop Castle to be on it). I remember during the production of Serenity, there were interviews with the crew talking about making their peace with the teardown of the sets. It was over, and they all knew it. I wouldn't mind a sequel series, but there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.